Some what New - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Hi, I'm looking just looking for friends.
Few things about me
I'm a 22 year old lesbian, in a long term relationship, in school right now, working on my associates in Criminal Justice, and trying to become a licensed paralegal. I'm out to my friends and.....well when it comes to my family I'm kinda out? I'm looking for some friends. I don'treally have to many lesbian or bi friends. Anywho, I'm looking to make some!

Posted

Hello, it is nice to meet you. I will totally be your friend

Dee_Dee_Owoeye
Posted

Me too, how do you do x

Posted

he whats up, illbe your friend lol. how r u?

Posted

Yay, I added you guys as friends. So tell me about yourselves. Hows everything going? Me, I'm doing pretty good. I'm working on my relationship, trying to see if we can make it work (we've been thru alot of shit), trying to finish this semester in school, but I psychology is kicking my ass.

Posted

meh things are okay, my life in mid transitiion right now so things are a lil bit shaky.

Posted

I am Amanda, 18 years old. I am in my last year of high school. I am bi. I like sports and I am pretty picky. I hate how picky i can be but ya:P life is what you make it! etc... ask me anything.

April_Trent
Posted

i am april i am 22 i live in a small town in oregon,but it is geting biger that is a good thing if any of you woudl like to knwo more you guys can email me and add me on here or here is my email april.trent971@yahoo.com i hope to hear from you guys soon.

jessicazylee
Posted

heyas! I'm Jessica, a 22 yo political science student with a 3rd culture kid background. That means good look trying to keep track of where I or where my family is. Usually found in either Indiana, California, Laussane Switzerland, Shanghai China, Taipei Taiwan, or some other East Asian country. Finishing my last courses online, currently in Shanghai but only until the end of this week.

Catherine_Sosinsky
Posted

Hey there! I'm Catherine, 23 years old was in the military for five years and I'm out now and starting college sociology/psychology major. I'm in a long distance long term relationship and I love her to death but we're at the point now where distance is starting to effect us so I may be transferring to a University of California college within the next year or so. I hope you and your girlfriend work it out!

Dee_Dee_Owoeye
Posted

I am Dee its pronounced Day, i'm 19, im in Uni studying Interior Architecture,i also work at a sports store, i practice high jump for fun, i'm Single. oh and im from UK x

April_Trent
Posted

hi dee, welcome to are group i have all so started mine own.

Posted

its nice meeting new people!

April_Trent
Posted

yeah it is so cynthia what is up?

Posted

not much just got a job at bebe in west ed mall. pretty excited about that. and im moving closer to work, but i am gonna go sooo broke. cause i will only have 1 check to pay for rent and its my mans birthday on feb 18th and im freaking out cuz i dont know if i will have enough money!

April_Trent
Posted

that is good that you have a job

Posted

yes i just wish it paid more!

Posted

Ok I think I added all of you to my friend list. All of you seem really intersting and I'd love for us to get to know each other. You guys are from really cool sounding places, makes Texas seem a lil boring. Lol. More about me, I work at a call center for UHG...it pays the bills, but it can sometimes make you sick to your stomach (for instance today, I was literally sick to my stomach), but like I said, it pays the bills. @Catherine, I hope it works out for me and my girl too. Her name is Catherine also. Lol. You guys can add me on yahoo, its Squashingmonkey@yahoo.com and my facebook is www.facebook.com/nemis07

jessicazylee
Posted

being able to work is good. Finishing my course work is taking too much time, and all teaching and tutoring positions I've been looking at prefer white faces, even if their English or teaching skills are no where near mine [has a few choice words for this, in several different languages]

i guess it's also cuz I'm trying to work at more different hours during the school year. I once took a tutoring position during hte summer time that got me paid $30/hr, per kid. Wrong time of year to pick that back up :'(

Posted

damn, try a different area for teaching...

Posted

Aww, thats not right. I hate being discriminated against. I feel like its hard to get a job here because people discriminate against age.

Posted

i feel so ripped off......

Posted

i'm sophie, 18, :O working in admin, how do you do?
oh from birmingham too :]

jessicazylee
Posted

actually, right place wrong time of the year. I can make a bundle during summer time. And I guess I'm picky.. not feeling like taking care of really little kids, or helping HS kids get to college. Both have the high risk of running into spoiled brats.

Posted

well all school kids are brats, cause no one wants to be at school thats what u take when you become a teacher. ether way your stuck, so time to suck it up.