Deja_Low

Fantasy - Poetry Group

Deja_Low
Posted

I fantasize day and night about this girl, there are so many things I want....
I want to look her deep in the eyes to figure out why her feelings always hide, I want to spend the night with her, sitting on a blanket in the middle of the room, with no sound but the soft rnb playing in the background....I want to get to know everything about her, including why she's so afraid to give herself to me completely.... I want to get to know the innocent side as well as the freaky...

I want to kiss her passionately as I slowly lay her down, with each inhale I take her breathe away and with it the fear of being vulnerable and with every exhale I give her a piece of me...

I can feel her body quiver and her hands grip my waist with every breath I give and take, as if she can feel my soul entering and flowing through out her body, I open my eyes to look at her, and become hyponotize...not only by her beauty but by the innocence and vulnerability that was finally showing....I could feel her pulling me closer and closer, wanting us to be closer, feeling her wanting to give herself to me...wanting me to take her completely.......

Posted

wow keep going!!! I'm there with you in your thoughts so keep going. I like what you are expressing here with the woman you want.

Posted

WOW,Deja low,,what lovely writing,,so beauitully written,,

Posted

Beautifully spectacular. Breathtakingly sensual and erotic. You could have continued on a bit further had you wanted, just only a bit though. most excellent.

Deja_Low
Posted

thanks everyone!