Jason and Demarco - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

We were blessed yesterday with a concern with Jason and Demarco. Anyone who has been around MCC or other affirming churches have probably heard them. They are taking a new road down there ministry. It is called SAFE. It is for those kids who have been toss out on their ears by parent, rebuked by friends, and find themselves homeless and alone.

If you are interested here is a link to an article concerning their program. They will be opening their first SAFE Spot in Houston in February.

God bless and keep these young men in the Power and the Glory.

http://outsmartmagazine.com/2010/12/keeping-it-safe-with-jason-and-demarco-2/

Posted

That was wonderful and inspirational Patrick, thank you for sharing, all communities need something like this!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I have seen them a couple of times at our M.C.C. church in Norfolk Va.. Have there music and love there minstry..I wish for them to come back to Norfolk as soon as they can..They are so miss..Thx for sharing Patrick..

Posted

I have never even heard of them, wish they woul come to Arizona, we need them now

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Check out there web site..Its great you can order music from them..There voices will make you laugh and cry..The songs are wonderfull..

Posted

Hey I will thank you!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

You are welcome..

Posted

It is too bad that the need for such a ministry is neened worldwide and has only just now been started with them . God bless thier efforts and endevors, and may they blossom arounnd our beautiful planet. always, kel

Posted

Thank you for all the kind comments.

The boys need all the help they can get. Obviously the SAFE Spot in Houston is going to be the beginning... a model for the rest of the country and hopefully around the globe. Just be sure to share it will all your friends.