I need advice ASAP please. - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hello everyone well I've recently come out as of late 2009 into early 2010 and I'm now 28 and because I don’t

get out much and still fairly very new to living the Gay life style I need some advice on Gay Dating.

My current experiences are I’ve talked to other gay men online and I have a few gay friends but most are in

relationships or they live far away so I don’t really get to talk and receive advice and to share things with.

But my problem is I've never done anything with either sex and never dated or even kissed a man.

But just the other day I managed to find the courage you could say and text a guy who I was introduced by a

friend on facebook and he said he wanted to take me out on a date so I accepted. So I now have a date

coming up which will be my first so I’am pretty nervous so I need some advice on what to expect please can

anyone help ASAP thanks.

Posted

Take it slowly. Learn from him. Don't rush into sex. If you do have sex. Make sure you got protection.

Posted

Dont mean to be sarcastic but,,,i have seen lots of gays, including my housemate who ended up on bed on their first date...I dont think thats wat u would want ur first date to happen...

Posted

Remain yourself. You may be a little nervous,but show your true colors. Be a good listener,and see where it goes. You two may hit it off,or you may find that you're not compatible. Don't just look to have sex,(although there's nothing wrong that),and should it come to that,take it slow,be honest,because you're not really sure if you're a top,or bottom,or even versatile. So i would suggest you take it all in stride. Take it the way it comes,and have fun. It's your first time,so don't expect things to happen,just go with the flow..

Good luck.

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Agreed to all of the above.I get terribly nervous on dates.The problem with talking on computer is that you miss all the body language,eyes etc.Its all about chemistry really.Be prepared,if it happens it may just be a one off.It will take time to find the love of your life.Goodluck and have fun.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Stay RELAXED, and go with your Gut Feeling`s. If it Feel`s right then go with it
. I find that when you TRUST your GUT,Feeling`s, Then your gut Feelings are
Vary Seldom Wrong. "GOOD LUCK".

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

When you meet and this guy ma ke sure it is in a safe place.... ie lots of people....
Watch what he does,his body, eyes, etc.. Talk about things he likes but also about things you like..Back wnen I was your age if you ask them out you pay if they ask you out they pay, now a days it is only right to ask when the check come to pay 1/2 if he saids no say that you will get the tip..Make sure that he knows during the meal that you are new at this and think that sex should come just alittle later..If he complains or act like it don't matter then trust me he only wants sex..
Best advise is that you be yourself and respect yourself don't just have sex with him because you want to try it with a guy. I think that if sex talk comes up belive in yourself and think like a virgin don't give it away on your frist date...Sex will come in time but friends are forever.
This advise comes from a 52 yr old man who was a hoe when he was young and one night the right guy just walk by. We have been together for 23 yrs now..I will be waiting like all who gave you advise to see how it goes..Lots of Love goes out to you and BE YOURSELF....Please BE Careful

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

just be3 your self and get to know the guy your with you dont have to jump in to be with the guy and dont be afraid to tell him that just relax and and enjoy your self..and becarful .... good luck and let us know how it went

Posted

Thank you everyone who replied I hope my date goes well I know being nervous is normal I just don't want to be uncomfortable and thanks for the advice I will do my best to relax and be myself. And I know safety comes first and I will be careful.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Your welcome and Good Luck on your date.

Sam_Barker
Posted

all god advice and let us know how it turns out. We care or we would not be here

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I forgot to ask when are you going to meet this guy and were?

Posted

He will pick me up but we were going to go Yesterday 1/22/11 so I thought but now the date is planned for next Friday if nothing changes. Reason why I say that the last few days he hasn't emailed or texted but then Friday he did and told me next Friday. Still nervous but I will see how the week leading to the day goes. But we may go to a restaurant but I dont know just yet.

Sam_Barker
Posted

always a good idea to start in a public place and have a way to get home if you have doubts. Please take care of you

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I agree Sam.... @La'akea I would say try to get intouch with him aroud Wed to see if you are still on for the date. Sam was right because you need to have a way home if thing don't work out..Stay out of the bed on the frist date..Don't make it about sex..I have said it before.

Posted

If he already want sex on the first date,,,then u know he is not the person u need in ur life...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thats so true Matthew don't make sex frist.

Sam_Barker
Posted

on the other hand I met a guy, took him home slept with him and spent the next 15 years together. No regrets but I do think I was lucky. Use your judgment wisely and remember they say you may have to kiss a thousand frogs before you find you prince. At your age sex may just be a part of whom you are and he is. Always stay curious and never shut the door unless you feel you should. Trust yourself and all the things you have been told and know in your heart .

Douglais_Simmons
Posted

hehe~ Wish I had this advice before my first date xD

Sam_Barker
Posted

so how is it ging now. You are still really young and

Posted

I don't know. I had a boyfriend of three years,and we had sex on the first date.

Posted

Ditto before me. Anything can create that spark; date, holding hands, kiss, sex. Play things by ear; things that are planned-out is not as fun for me--that being me, lol. Just keep cautious but not to the point where it distracts your date.

Whatever the decision, everything can be justified. What matters is how you look at it. I rather regret doing something instead of regretting not doing it; or vise versa.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I guess I am old
When I meet my lover of 23 yrs now we talk all night in a car and we or open and love each other. I guess thats why I say don't make sex frist on the list when meeting someone for the first time..

Posted

Okay tomorrow is the big day I hope our plans dont change and everything goes well or what ever happens I will be sure to update you all later.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Everthing will be ok and you will do fine..Just remember all that was said here and it will work out..