RIGHT MATE IS HARD TO FIND - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

JUST LIKE PEARL IN THE OCEAN,RIGHT MATE IS HARD TO FIND,IT TAKES MORE AND AMPLE TIME TO FIND IT..ANYONE THERE COULD HELP ME WHAT RIGHT MATE HAS TO FIND IT EASILY?

Posted

It's just not easy.. that's why we're all still here

Paul_Whalley_48096
Posted

It is certainly not that easy I thought I had found someone on here who lived very close to me and they arranged a meeting we even spoke on the phone but they never turned up and since then he has ignored my texts and calls but thats life one has to live with it thier loss not mine plenty more fish in the sea Lets hope there are some genuine people out there who dont come on here just for the quick thrill LOL

Posted

I know how you feel. I been though what are you dealing with. Take you time and ask question to see if he is the right one. Also have a way to meet them before you commit to him.

Posted

Finding the right one is like finding a needle in a haystack,you have to be pinched first.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

The best way is don't look for the right guy..That person that walks by you everyday could be the one or the guy you see in the coffee shop. Yes you need to say hi frist but don't push it..Take one step at a time..

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

pearl diving not easy, but if you know what your looking for it helps, alot of it is trial and eara but6 in time it will work w3ish you luck on looking

Posted

thank you so much guys for the inspiring words, in my 24 years of existence i never was in a relationship or a commitment,its because the right one has not yet come.i do wish this site help us uncover the truth behind gays genuine love ,what has it takes to be the right mate..,i know that each of us has acquaintance in everyday life,but still we are looking for someone who is right and the ONE..cheers..Gud Luck and God Speed..

Sam_Barker
Posted

aside from you may have to kiss a thousand frogs, pick where you look .Like I never met any on i really wanted to know in a bar. That is strange in a way cause I as there