Ariel_May

kissing - Lesbian Ladies

Ariel_May
Posted

when u kiss a girl how does it feel 4 most people

Posted

Special, i only kiss a girl when i feel a connection. Kissing is actually more intimate than sex.

Isabel_Morales
Posted

Amazing..like you two are the only people that matter and no one in the world could interrupt that moment, it is so sensual...and special

jessicazylee
Posted

I'm pretty reserved; I only kiss people I'm serious about. Which I think is a pretty good strategy since it helps me get rid of ppl who just want a roll in the hay.

It's caused accusations that I'm not really bisexual, but I dont want to do things with ppl I'm not sure about yet. And honestly, in comparison, I've only kissed 2 guys so... yea whatever.

Posted

Kissing feels magical. I know so cliche, but when me and my girl kiss, I feel a connection. Like I can feel the love flowing through my body. Our fist kiss was in 2007 and its 2011 and it still feels amazing and special. I would rather kiss her then have sex because to me it is more intimate. Especially for that second when you're just looking in each others eyes. If you have someone special kissing can be the most amazing thing ever

Posted

pretty awesome. it's like you can feel her inside you.......
no words.......

Lexi_Wright
Posted

Kissing my gf is the best thing ever.

Posted

kissing women is special and amazing its like u can feel the chemistry between the two of u

Posted

T been kissed so wouldn't know. I think I'd have to really be head over heels for someone to let it happen.

Posted

Honestly before I met my partner I hated kissing, I found it revolting. I would do anything but kiss. I found very creative ways so the girls I slept with wouldn't realize I was avoiding kissing them. Now though I can say that I can kiss all day and still want more.