Hello - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

Hey! I am relatively new to this group and I figured I would introduce myself. My name is Kira, I'm 27 and a student at UCD (University of Colorado Denver). Planning on getting my Master's in Divinity someday and I am pretty active at my Church, First Baptist Church of Denver. I just figured I'd give a shout out to the group and let you know I think some of the discussions here ROCK LOL! Thanks for having me and please feel free to check out my profile, I could use some gay Christian friends to add to my network! Thank you all!

Posted

Hi Kia, My name Howard Thomas Rea, but I go by Thomas. Yes I am a gay christian. The church I go to is Agape MCC.

Posted

Hi Kira, welcome to the group, you'll love it here, andre is our spiritual leader asnd GO BRONCOS!

Jenn_Dutra
Posted

hi kira i'm Jenn but i go by d.j. i am gay and christian! i don't attend church at the moment because i just moved out of state. welcome and god bless

Posted

I agree with you Maya

Posted

Thank you all for the welcoming! I agree with Maya as well!

Posted

Hello My name is Kelly. I was attending a straight church but our pastor was called to miister to bikers. I am about to return to MCC Agape of Fort Worth though. Welcome. Wait til You meet our beloved Andre. You'll know why he is our leader. God bless you and yours. always, kel

Mike_ZBehr
Posted

Hi, Im Mike and Im new to this group. Im gay, and Im a Fundamentalist Christian (a Baptist). Im hoping to find some fellowship and support. Thanks :-)

Posted

I'm American Baptist, Mike! Welcome to the group! It's nice to have ya!

Posted

Thank you Mike. Glad to be here.