Jenn_Dutra

prayers - The Gay Christian Network

Jenn_Dutra
Posted

i just wanted to ask everyone for their prayers today. my aunt is very ill and is undergoing surgery today. she has had several strokes over the past 2 years and has recently been diagnosed with bone cancer. she is very young and this is a very sad thing for me. her and i had a falling out 12 years ago when i had first come out. she was limited by her beliefs in the way that she could or couldn't accept me. she has since apologized and has realized how horrible it was that she rejected me. but even had she not apologized i would still be asking for your prayers today. thank you in advance!

Posted

I will pray for you. As a Christian we all forgive someone forever, No matter how we were hurt by them.

Posted

My prayers are completely with you! I am so sorry for the pain you have gone through, I definitely know how that feels! Feel free to contact me if you would like to chat or would like further prayer...I will add you to my church's prayer chain!

Jenn_Dutra
Posted

thank you so much howard and kira she was scheduled to go in at 8 this morning. when she is out of surgery, my uncle is going to call me to let me know how it went and i will make sure to update here. thank you again for your prayers for my aunt!

Posted

consider it done Jenn

Posted

Always, With love and Grace.

Posted

consider it done...

Posted

They are in our prayers Jenn

Jenn_Dutra
Posted

thank you so much for everyone's prayers. god bless! she pulled through just fine and is resting comfortably. she has to have another procedure next week because the doctor's didn't want to put her through too much yesterday. mixed blessing but i know that everything will work out in God's plan. thank you to Kim, Andre, Karen and Marianne for yesterday's comments.

Posted

I'm so happy to hear that Jenn, thank you for sharing, keep in touch about her next procedure!

Posted

you're welcome

Posted

Your welcome, I am glad your aunt is doing good... I pray for a speedy recovery...

Posted

While I was at the fireworks stand I heard a lady talking about her mother having a cat scan and being diagnosed with lesions. I passed her prayers around. rest assured that all of my prayer chain will also be praying for your family as well. We are vigilant in our prayers for others. it is one of our many missions. May God bless and keep you and yours. always, kel

Willie_Knoetze
Posted

Praying for you ;0)

Posted

Our prayers dow nere in Tucson are being heard, my congresswoman opened her eyes for the first time today, God works wonders!

Jenn_Dutra
Posted

that is awesome, marrianne thank you kel and willie!