Juanis_San

how 2 keep ur "cool" - Lesbian Ladies

Juanis_San
Posted

Oke so im not out to many,
but how do u remain level headed when jerks are making fun of homosexuals?

n especially when that jerk
is ur bro...
n he keeps calling u gay this n gay that
n threatens u in many ways,
of beating u [ me ] up
if u [ i ] admit to being gay?

i would jux come out n say it already but makes no sense to at the moment
since i have no gf.

what to do?
any advise?

Posted

IF you think he will get violent then don't come out to him your life isn't worth it. When you do come out all the way you might want to keep someone you trust around you, quick question, do you still live with your parents?

Posted

just brush it off like people can be stupid. But when you're ready tell them.

Juanis_San
Posted

yeah, due to some stuff i dnt wish to discuss i am forced to remain here 4 some time.
n i dnt think i know so he will get violent w/me
he has in the past when one of his classmates came out to his whole grade.
n i jux want out =/
but i dnt want to "come out"
cause my fam any more troubles and'or dramma

Posted

I'm single- have always been single- yes I've been teased/ bullied about being lesbian, but the best thing I did was ignore yes I know 'easier said than done' phrase could easily be used here, but whether your in a relationship or not, just say who you are and try to be cool about it like it"s not a big deal, which your orientation should not be a big deal to others. I'm only suggesting this to you as it's whai I did and all is good now. Stay cool about it and you never know who ever is teasing you will end up feeling belittled by their own behaviour and. What they've done. Be proud of who you are and what you are

Juanis_San
Posted

i dunno i dunno im so confused =/
i even talked about my "orientation issues" w/my church priest n well that made me feel like such a sinner =/
but bck to this...
so ur saying get the beating?
i not to be rude to anyone
still find myself disgusted on who i am or what i am.
i dunno if i should jux come out n get the awkwardness stage out the way?
n be dishonored n disgraced by my fam?

Posted

MAKe sure your really a full out lesbian before you come out if you do, my friend made the mistake of coming out when it was just a phase.. she was disowned herself so just make sure sweety. ANd I undertand the feeling disgusted feeling I grew up in a household that was super religious and it took me years to be comfortable with who I am. AND realize that you don't have to come out to some people it better that way.

Posted

The reason I asked if you lived with your parents is because I've found that sometimes it's easier to come out when your on your own.

Juanis_San
Posted

thats just it i dunno if its a phase

Posted

May I ask how religious you are yourself?
I'm only asking as it could be an idea to go away by yourself or with friends to see if some time away from family gives you time to 'experiment'.
It's not always quick, short and easy to 'find yourself' but it's a suggestion that might help

Juanis_San
Posted

im not that religious
yet im in preparation 4 a retreat that involves 4 days 3 nights lol
n i cant go away with 4nds the one girl i came out cause she was my bbf
doesnt speak to me anymore.
oh wait some school 4nds who r gay too i recently came out too [last week]
but the closest one to my age is a 32 yr old lez [stud]
thy all seem to have a gf.
but i dnt feel
comfy tlkng about this w/them since they seem well rounded when it comes to this.
i can go away by myself but bot 4 long i have to work n help maintain the house

Posted

Sometimes it helps to ask for advice if you had someone you were comfortable asking. It sounds like your home life is toxic is though. Is there anything, a person, activity or place maybe that can help when you just feel like you need to get away from things? At least until you can find your own place. Maybe you can find a room mate if that's what it would take to get out of your situation. I know it's hard to believe but maybe somewhere out there, there is someone who cares and can help you out? If you can't move I guess you can always find excuses to get away from home.

Juanis_San
Posted

i go to the lake but right now its kinda cold. n i go visit my mom [aunt] at the cemetery? umm thats jux it i dnt really trust ppl.
i dnt talk mush, i tend to stay quiet n to myself. im surprised im "tlkng' this much on here XD
n i can afford my own place thats not the issue, i stay w/my parents 4 other reasons.