Quinn_Calendine

Kind of an interesting topic - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Do you ladies shave (legs,armpits,etc) or no? naturally, I do because I'm a swimmer and it feels better, but I was just curious

Posted

lol... yes!

Posted

Yeah personally I shave underarms, legs bakini etc. Because like yourself I enjoy go for a swim, but personally I don't shave as often as I used to- these days I shave once a week. But good question. I think it depends on the individual- but that's my personal opinion

Posted

lol i shave too

Chrystal_Larsen
Posted

I shave my pits and bikini but not my legs.... its partly lazyness and partly saying F* you to the man... If my significant other shaves and wants me to I will, but if they don't I wont...

Sez_Schofield
Posted

haha love this question! yeah i shave too got to keep yourself smooth lol

Kaylee_Lessard
Posted

i shave bc i like being soft, its a compliment i get allll the time and i admit i love it lol, im girly to the bone, i cant help it lol, i dont do it for anyone, ive been alone a long time, i just like it

Posted

I shave most of the time. I hate shaving and would prefer not to if it was socially acceptable. I mean I would trim but I fucking hate my underarms and legs to be completely bare. It makes me think I am a prepubescent girl. But alas I must shave so I do, when I really have to. My partner doesn't really care though. But thankfully she shaves all the time. My thing is, is if men don't have to shave why should I?

Posted

I definitely do, dont mind if other people don't, but on me I'm anti hair! Hate it.

Posted

lols awesome topic! Okay here's my two-cents. I would despise being hairy, besides my hair, my eyebrows, and a small little patch above the sweet spot I am just about as smooth as I can get. as far as on others I suppose I could ignore armpit hair if it's excessive, or leg hair if it's the occasional stubble, or even a little bush above the treasure box. I am not so much into the completely au naturale look, though.

Posted

sorry if that sounded rude or anything. I can understand the argument about not giving into the man. that's just my personal preference