Kelly_L._Sullivan

feeling overwelmed - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

{{a big long hug }} to you Andre and indeed-will keep the faith and pray often, this is my promise to the allmighty .Peace and Love to you as well

Posted

Subject: Tell Sarah Palin: Violent threats have consequences

Dear Friend,

Our hearts are heavy for the victims of the tragedy in Arizona. We must put a stop to the escalating hate rhetoric of the right and its very specific calls to armed violent action. Lines of decency have been crossed.

Sarah Palin has a special responsibility and opportunity in the wake of the attempted assassination of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords. For it was Sarah Palin and Sarah Palin alone who earlier put the crosshairs of a gun on Rep. Giffords. And so far, Palin's response has been Facebook prayers for the victims and an official denial that her widely distributed map involved gun sights at all. This is obscene duplicity at best.

I'm joining CREDO Action in calling on Sarah Palin to renounce the use of shooting images in political rhetoric immediately, and stop using her platform to promote and validate violent calls to action on the right.

Click on the link below for more information and to find out how you can take action, too.
http://act.credoaction.com/campaign/palin_violence/?r_by=14885-2466935-7.HLBIx&rc=confemail

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some times actions go well with prayer.

During my conversion, I was oftentimes dumbfounded, in prayer and contemplation, for I knew not what to say, for I had yet to read the Bible, or had the chance to go to Church. One very nice man, sense my lostness during Mass, and he knelt, open a book, and pointed to the Words that were at time in Latin with the English translations next to them, Whew, what a relief!
I can not convey, the shear horror, befuddlement and astonishment , when my mother cam e to visit me, and I was so happy, to be able, to recite the Hail Mary, the Apostles Creed, the Ten Commandments, along with the Glory be, and the Our Father, she was pale with fear (I think) that I would gain a sense of morality, that might mean I would have a sense of right and wrong, and therefore somehow judge her. That didn't happen for I was also taught, God was Our only Judge, and Jesus, our Saviour, ( no disrespect to any other people's and their systems of beliefs) as I said I am not fit to even judge my own heart, therefore I can not say what it right or true for others, as so long as we can live as different peoples of faiths different though they be, Wicca or other wise, we are all God's Children, and should always bear in our hearts peace and love for all.

Posted

Prayers for the survivors, and those who have lost their lives, and for those whose lives still hangs in the balance and their families, and for a nation, in shock.

and the soul (person) who did this to all of us, (Sorry I know that is asking a lot,)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBD5AHIBTqk

Posted

Just a thought, Sorry My headache, with the voices of hearts looking for answers, and I am also laid low,wishing that I could have been there, to save or exchange my life for any of them, a nine year old girl or a congress person,'or a judge, any of them.

http://www.spiritualitytoday.org/spir2day/904234burke.html

Posted

I don't blame anyone but the shooter, he went and bought the gun, he went and bought bthe ammunition, he went and got the extra magazine, loaded the gun and pointed it, let's remember he killed a 9 year old ggirl who was born on September 11th, 2001, Andre, with all you have gone through in your life and are still going through, you never killed anyone, you turned TO Christ, this guy turned AWAY from Christ, he was living with his parents, could not get into the Army and left Pima college instead of being expelled, his parents share some of the blame also, they will be able to visit their son and not in a cemetary.

Posted

Just, wondering, if he went to but all those things himself, I thought the sellers had a obligation under law, to check and not sell those things,guns, ammo and so on, and two, as it's been said over and over again that this poor soul suffer from mental illness, which if the sellers had did their job would, should had never sold them to him and or also be held accountable for doing so, nit running the proper background checks and 3, will he be put in a mental asylum for the criminally insane for the rest of his life, or will society, kill this person, irregardless of his past mental history, not trying to piss, anyone off, step on anyone toes, or hurt anyone by my words, some people are so deranged, that they should have been in a hospital before it got to this point, but society, believes it saves money, by not placing these people there, or at least the ACLU, maybe, feels it is a abridgment of their civil rights.
I can tell/share with you, that I have seen "mental" far worse then me, going to the bathroom, on a street curb if front of everyone, kids and everyone else, eating from trash bins, because even I find the amount of paper work a ch allege, along with coming up to date proper photo ID, (Which used to cost here, only $6.00 but is now $25.00! I was so mad the gerrrrrrrrrr person I with not say what I felt I should have called her at the time, but, I handed her 2 rolls of quarters, and the rest put on my debit card, as she pleasantly smiled back at me, saying, "See, You did have the money!", I am like' Do you not see that these are rolls of quarters?, Do you think that they are convenient to carry? This is my laundry money, and I am sure that my bank will be happy to charge me $35.00 more dollars for the $5.00 I just gave you! I had not pity on her and the other DMV people when I heard that the government here in my state, was cutting their days from a 5 work day to a 3 work, day! Maybe if I heard correctly, that this person's magazine jammed, as he tried to reload, giving two awesome brave souls and a third person who place his foot on his back making sure that he could do no more harm and be held over time enough to subdue him to the ground and hold him for the authorities, you have to wonder, was it a mishap or the Hand of Providence, (No not my cat who has that name) but God angels intervening, or as the person in the news (I believe he stated, it would have been a greater blood-bath, and now some people are saying that sad enough, people in congress, are/have taken note of this and are being careful with with they say to each other, or as I have put up here, Sarah Palin has a special responsibility and opportunity in the wake of the attempted assassination of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords. For it was Sarah Palin and Sarah Palin alone who earlier put the crosshairs of a gun on Rep. Giffords. And so far, Palin's response has been Facebook prayers for the victims and an official denial that her widely distributed map involved gun sights at all. This is obscene duplicity at best.

Not trying to offend her supporters if she has any, but imagine if someone did the same thing, to gay or human rights activists or states that support gay marriage or those who voted in support of full equality under the law for every one including judges.

I am not trying to defend this young man, for any other reason, then that everything should be checked out, before, a judgement is passed against him, and if a judgement is pass, that it must and should take everything into account before doing so.

Hate me if you wish, (I've been there and people have done that) but I have often thought it is/was a mistake to kill Saddam Hussein and others, that we as a society, should by definition of the name Christian, show them mercy, because I do not believe a life sentence is easy on the person who committed the crime(s) because they have to live with day and night with they have done to others, and or have time to make amends.
This is what Pope John Paul 2 did when he went to visit the man who tried to kill him, I believe the Pontiff was short twice, to the man when he visited him in jail. he forgave him yes, but realizing that the man was still dangerous or a danger to Himself (the Pope) and or others, had to allow the authorities to keep him behind bars, so that he could not hurt or have the opportunity to hurt others ever again. I hope and pray that my words will not fall on deaf ears. or hard hearts. But I believe we must be better then they, who do us harm, and take everything into consideration by not passing judgement too quickly and praying for all.
Frankly I am glad, that someone didn't find a way to load the gun he was carring and shoot him then and there!
So If my words are offensive I beg your forgiveness and understanding.

Peace

Remembering the words of a non-christian person,
"An eye for an eye, only makes the whole world blind".

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (Gujarati: મોહનદાસ કરમચંદ ગાંધી; Hindi: मोहनदास करमचंद गांधी, pronounced [moːˈɦənd̪aːs kəˈrəmtʃənd̪ ˈɡaːnd̪ʱi] ( listen); 2 October 1869 – 30 January 1948) was the pre-eminent political and ideological leader of India during the Indian independence movement. He pioneered satyagraha. This is defined as resistance to tyranny through mass civil disobedience, a philosophy firmly founded upon ahimsa, or total nonviolence. This concept helped India to gain independence, and inspired movements for civil rights and freedom across the world. Gandhi is often referred to as Mahatma Gandhi ([məɦaːt̪maː]; Sanskrit: महात्मा mahātmā or "Great Soul", an honorific first applied to him by Rabindranath Tagore).[1] In India he is also called Bapu (Gujarati: બાપુ, bāpu or "Father"). He is officially honoured in India as the Father of the Nation; his birthday, 2 October, is commemorated there as Gandhi Jayanti, a national holiday, and worldwide as the International Day of Non-Violence. Gandhi was assassinated on 30 January 1948 by Nathuram Godse, a Hindu Nationalist.

Gandhi first employed civil disobedience while an expatriate lawyer in South Africa, during the resident Indian community's struggle there for civil rights. After his return to India in 1915, he organised protests by peasants, farmers, and urban labourers concerning excessive land-tax and discrimination. After assuming leadership of the Indian National Congress in 1921, Gandhi led nationwide campaigns to ease poverty, expand women's rights, build religious and ethnic amity, end untouchability, and increase economic self-reliance. Above all, he aimed to achieve Swaraj or the independence of India from foreign domination. Gandhi famously led his followers in the Non-cooperation movement that protested the British-imposed salt tax with the 400 km (240 mi) Dandi Salt March in 1930. Later, in 1942, he launched the Quit India civil disobedience movement demanding immediate independence for India. Gandhi spent a number of years in jail in both South Africa and India.

As a practitioner of ahimsa, Gandhi swore to speak the truth and advocated that others do the same. He lived modestly in a self-sufficient residential community and wore the traditional Indian dhoti and shawl, woven from yarn that he had spun by hand himself. He ate simple vegetarian food, experimented for a time with a fruitarian diet, and undertook long fasts as a means of both self-purification and social protest.

Posted

Just a part of my ramblings /writings,
In any case, it was late at night, I was in my crib and my sister in hers in the aforesaid foster home, when I was awoken to hear something awful climbing into the rooms windows, I got up and tried to see, what was there, but you knew it was there, but were unable to actually see anything, but a shadow moving, and you (I) knew that we were in danger.

as it came close to my crib, I screamed as loud as I could crying and so on, my sister seemed to sleep, totally unaware, of the "thing". I am not sure because I recall two sets of events, 1) in which I was able to climb over and out of my crib, and run and scale my sisters crib and stood between her and it, as it snared and growled at us, until they the emergency foster care parents, come into the room and turn on the lights with a look of puzzlement on their faces, as to why I was crying and as to how I got my my crib into my sisters, and the other one 2) where everything happens except, I was unable to reach my sister, because I couldn't scale, my crib railings and couldn't reach my sister, and as they the emergency foster care parents, come into the room turn on the lights and either the thing was dispensed by the light or sadder yet, it went into my sister.

And it has been inside of her all these years.

So I am not sure but there, I said it. I still have trouble at night sleeping since then.

Posted

Please don't believe the liberal media or Sarah Palin had anything to do withe shooting The targets were over 9 other DISTRICTS, NOT FACES and the shooter was not involved in any political party but read mein kampf and the communist manifesto. He went to her meeting in 2007 and he asked her a question and for three years he has let her answer fester that he didn't like the answer. I believe prayers are working as she is now able to breathe on her own. Thank you for your prayers.

Posted

sorry I haven't been here these last few days. that does not man you and the victims of the violence in arizona have not been in my prayers because you and they have. having lost my first two children, i cry and pray for the parents. my youngest i nine. It was unjustifiable. I Take medicine for my crazy and still have bad days, but I don't take it out on my family let alone the public. my prayers are with you and the victims including surviving family members. always, kel

Posted

Thank you Kelly, our prayers are being heard, my congresswoman is getting better every day it seems and God is hearing our prayers