Tayo_Ecks

Does it really matter(younger or older/ top or bottom) - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I have gone through almost or the discussions in different groups and what i came across most is this younger or older guys. The question came across my mind, does it really matter if am young and i look for some one older or i am top and i fell for another top, does it mean we can't work something out. We all know younger guys a flirtatious and lack manners or self respect but not everyone of us young guys wants to sleep with every hunk guy that comes our way. Some of us want real reasons to be gay.

Older guys take advantage of this too, meeting younger guys and turning them into a sex hive. I know i didn;t really ask a question but what i think.

Posted

I would like to meet a nice slim young man who would like to be my friend and have sex with me as well. I am not interested in living together but I am interested in intimacy with one man. I prefer bottom. But I can be with another bottom too. Terry

Posted

I want somebody who will love me. I looking for guy who is 10+/- my age. I don't want a big gap in age. It would be hard to talk to them.

I am a Versatile top and want to look for a Versatile bottom. I might be happy with bottom only, but even I want to bottom for someone.

I say: learn about yourself and see what you want. Do rush into it. Time you time. I have rush in to a relationship and all failed.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

HI,there,
I have read all what has been written, (so far) on this Topic,and i Respect
you all. Now, this is why i am a TOP,ONLY. ( PLEASE READ ON).

I have been hurt, arse wise. When i was having some Fun (as you do,do)
this guy started to Finger me. At first (after relaxing my arse) it felt nice,but
after a little while,my arse was begining to Sting,and Hurt. I asked him to
Stop,and he did.
But after he had Left, my Arse,just felt,as if it was on Fire (stinging wise),So
much, so, that, For every day, for,Four Week`s, i had to put onto my Arse
(in side that is), a Boat load of, "ANUSOL" to suthe the Pain.

This is why i am a TOP only, just becouse of all that PAIN,what i went through.
I don`t know,if there was NOT enough LUBE,used or not ??. But all what i
know,it was Vary,Vary, Painful.

Posted

I am a bottom that likes younger guys,but not too young,because you can't really hold a decent conversation with them. Also the age can become a problem when you're 30 and your partner is 60. Another thing is I have never felt so much pain in being a bottom. I have been told that I am very tight,and sometimes in the begininng it will hurt,but once it is in it's heaven,for me anyway. I don't like to be fingered much,but have never had an experience like Tommy. Anyway if you ask me,yes it does make a difference. A top dating a bottom is ,(What you might call),"the norm".

The age thing is still debateable,but there are so many young guys out there that think 30 is over the hill,so if you're my age they feel your too old to even breath,and that being with someone that age is disgusting,so yeah it's complicated.

Posted

I have been hurt when it goes in, and sometimes when the man pulls out and leave the knob end in the ring, but it is horny too. I have screamed when one guy did me and that was no fun, but it really turned him on.

I still am a bottom

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

This a very deep topic really . I am not a top or bottom I ll do either. its the general experience of the moment that matters most to me. I dont klike things too ruff but alittle crazyness is fine. mostly i just want a good, loving experience. I think it's important ot be a little flexible as far as thing s go but what really matters most is the feelings that go into it, the passion! that makes every thing worth while . when with a younger guy . you should be a little gentle perhaps. for other things , itys not cool at all to just treat someone like a sex toy. and not care at all abou them as a person. Im not reaaly against people of widely varying ages being together . if you find a bond with someone , if they love and honor you and you the same , that's what matters. of course you have to follow your own deisres or convictions as what you think is best for you. And be readfy for taking any relationship to intimate levels. that's the best i can do on this . I'm not exactly DR. Phill or anything. but that s my little contribution as it is . good luck all of you. love in fierceness, scott

Sam_Barker
Posted

I used to be a top but as I get older both are fine with me. Took a while not to hurt but no problem now. Just wish I were into men over 50 but I am not

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

have the same problem . most of the people im most attracted to and would love to be with are younger than me and probably not interested.

Posted

That's because many young guys don't know what real love is. It's all about looks and style,and being able to be cool in front of your friends,but then again I'm no better. I like younger guys,but it's because no# 1,even my doctors says I look incredably young. I've been asked where have I found the fountain of youth. N0# 2 Is I don't have much in common with guys my age. I still like to rockout,and watch cartoons. Some people slow down as they get older,but I always seem to obtain more power. I guess one day I'll just burn out,but N0# 3,and this is most disturbing for me. Many young guys feel,(and I think we've mentioned this before),just because your older, they feel you should be a "sugar daddy" and willing to pay for everything.

But i do know this. If I won the lotto,or had a million,it would be no problem to find hundreds of young guys,but for all the wrong reasons...

Posted

I still like young guys who are slim and comfortable with intimacy. I prefer bottom, but then is anal necessary?

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

not neccessary but fun though if you like it.

Posted

I know Im only 16 and maybe a bit stupid, but is this about love or sex?

If you really love somebody don't you do anything for them?

Maybe Im a bit stupid but thats what I thought

Posted

And you're right Dean,but remember, a good sex life enhances a good lovelife.

Posted

Love is the passion of two people to be one. Sex is just a technique. If there is no love in the sex then there will only be twoness and itness not oneness and respect.

Posted

Sex can also be a part of showing love,which many,many psycologist would agree to. How many marriages and partnerships fall apart because one is cheating,or the both are no longer sexually attracted to one another. You can talk all that love stuff,but the real fact is that I would love to see anybody who is phiscally capable having sex,remain in a relationship were there is none. Granted it happens,but let us not fool ourselves,or better yet to save argument,In my opinion,you need both to make a relationship really work.

Now with time both partners may no longer be in for the sex,but I'm not eighty yet,and I want just as much a good sex life,as I do a love life.

Posted

Well how about giving me some good sex life then?

Posted

Shave your beard,grow some hair,lose some pounds,reverse the aging,and I'll take into consideration. Just joking,but seriously no.

Posted

Thanks everyone, just finished reading all your comments. Well, i no relationship can do without sex and not all young guys are flirtatious, naturally younger guys are disrespectful and it just about showing off but not all. Naturally i like guys older and what everyone says about younger guys are the main reason why i cant go out with guys my age, am only 19. My first and last boyfriend said, i have along way ahead of me and i should just enjoy life. Currently i have a guy who is 22 yrs older than me and he is crazy about me. I adore and admire him but no real sexual attraction, just feelings.

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

that's cool Tayo, I think it's best when the feelings come first. when or if the sexual attraction happens, it'll be all the more sweeter. I agrre also with you dean , and you are definitely not stupid!! whats wrong with love comming first ? and you should be willing to do something for each other in any kind of relationship. if it is a relationship. geez johny your tuff!!

Posted

Love is internal and hard to measure. Sex is external and grounded in love. AND love can take other expressions not necessarily sexual. I like intimacy in whatever form it may express.

Posted

I don't think you are right Terry, sex is not always grounded in love. I am sure the guys who had me when I was 14 did not love me they just wanted sex with a kid, and when they had cum they fucked off as quick as they could.

If you really like an older guys and he is good to you then sex is all you can give back, sex and friendship, so I do. Older guys are a lot more interesting.

Posted

Nicely said Dean. I have seen many of these older guys that prey on younger guys. Many of whom i just wanted to punch in the face because I knew,or felt that I knew what their real intensions were. Guess that's why I don't hangout in gay bars anymore. Now sex should be grounded in love,but you're right,unfortunitly that isn't always the case.

This applies to everyone,not just gays,but hetero guys and gals as well. Come to think of it,maybe that's why I don't hangout in any bar at all,LOL.

Posted

I have been turned off by the pleasure seekers as well. Shoot and go, sort of like a drive through fuck. feel like I have been used. And then there is that part of me that gets really turned on by young slim guys. However being turned on and using a person for your own pleasure without caring for the partner is crap.

Posted

If you seen Queer as FOlk the UK version then I sometimes felt like the young guy in that who was fucked by the older one just because he wanted to add him to his list of fucks and then didn't want to know anymore.

I was younger than that guy and stupid and did get into things I couldn't get out of, but 13 and 14 yo should not be just used, it was really rape and messed bad with my head for a long time after.