Amanda_Duncan

Always the buddy, never the sexy one. - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I know everyone feels like this but sometimes I feel like it's really tough to find someone. For one I feel everyone is in a relationship but me and if I do find someone single they don't seem to be interested. I feel like I'm always going to be friend material and not find someone who finds me attractive, even if someone did I feel like they're just being nice or something.

Am I a lost cause?

Posted

I feel the same way... -.-" *bonds*

But in all reality, there are people out there for you... its all about timing~
don't automatically assume people are going after you because they are... "just being nice"... its probably not like that at all... don't miss out on the girl of your dreams over low self-esteem. KEEP UR HEAD UP!

Tor_Saff
Posted

i think we all have the sexy friend, the one that can literally pull anyone.

i'm always the friend. i have other friends who're just the friend. sexy friends should stop with the sexiness,y'know?

Posted

I dunno, I do not think I have been in this situation or maybe because I never really cared to notice but being yourself is sexy I find. But just remember you need to just brush it off and just relax because you are sexy just people have noticed. So, just have fun and remember you are the sexy one too! It is the person who is losing out when they pick your friend over you!

Posted

no prob...

Posted

never give up, Mandy...I'm a good example...never was able to find anyone and then just fell in one night...totally unexpected! u'll find the right one

Posted

it's good advice to be yourself
you should be comfortable with yourself, don't think you need someone to be complete
bc trust ppl who are confident indepent from others are...well sexy
just be yourself, and things fall into place
what's the point in changing yourself completely for someone, when you can't be urself? i know didn't explain that too well lol, but i hope you get it. good luck beautiful

jessicazylee
Posted

be yourself, there are different types of ppl in the world, and they have differing popularities. you dont want to be with someone who's expecting something else out of u. and watch where you hang out/meet people too...

Posted

Actually, this discussion helped me out too. I'm in the same position, I feel like I'm just a friend or people think of me as their sister or something, that I can't be attractive at all. But I figure, you guys are right, I just need to relax. lol That's most likely why people avoid me, I'm so spazzy all the time. Thank you for the advice and it's not even my post. lol

jessicazylee
Posted

hey, that also means that the majority of people who approach you, are genuinely just interested in you, not your body or your face.

Posted

Well I'd like to be attractive inside and out but I guess that's not gonna happen for a while. Oh well lol

jessicazylee
Posted

bah. u're cute. it's better to be cute and sweet than to be 'hot'. no guys or girls only trying to get in your pants, or have you be arm candy or a trophy wife. or thinks u're a bimbo. i was in Indiana for university and I felt like every white guy and lesbian in the city was telling me how exotic i was, and assuming i didnt speak a lick of english.