Quinn_Calendine

I dont know what to do :( - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

So, my ex girlfriend Rachel that I'm trying to win back over is really jealous about a couple of people in the past that I've dated and she can't seem to "let it go" she always brings it up and we get into these stupid arguments. I've apologized and I dont know what to do. should I leave her be? or what?

Posted

Well she obvus. still likes you and you like her. You just need to learn how to communicate to her. Like if she brings it up just tell her that the past is the past and all that you’re thinking about is looking into your eyes and telling you how much you mean to me. Things that we have done in the past leads to our future, and I am pretty sure that the present is most likely where I want to be, and that is with you. You just need to clear the air and explain to her how you feel about her because she needs to hear that and you need to say it. But basically if you two cannot communicate well or learn how to then the relationship is lost. I wish you the best!

Nebelpfade
Posted

Amen Mandy~

Posted

I know I am just that good :P
and full of my self too, I guess! lol

Posted

I've lied and broken her heart alot, so she's pretty much done with me. that's what she's told me. do you think she was just really upset when she said this? I'm really sad and just want a shoulder to cry on. I've screwed up so many times

Posted

Well, of course she was mad when she said this, but there is always a reason behind it. So, the question is will you lie again?
I know people make mistakes and do stupid things but you need to show her how you feel... but no matter what happens you two need to get together and talk so you can clear the air. It will really help to just talk to her.

Posted

:-/ when we talk, we always get into arguments, and thats what she can't stand anymore, so do you think if I just give her some time and space she'll come through?

Posted

See, the thing is that you two cannot communicate well. You need to learn how to pick your battles. Just relax and when you find that you two are about to get into an argument just say your right I know and back off! Like sometimes you have to do that if you want the relationship to work. I do find that she needs space but you need to talk to soon enough to get things out in the open but take it on to yourself to stop the fighting. If you truely love or like her a lot you will find away to fix everything.

Kira_Nielsen
Posted

I totally see your point Mandy, but giving her right "just" to have peace is not a solution either ..
first of all my advice is to ask her how she feels, cus if she want nothing to do with u, u gotta respect that.
If she feels something, u gotta prove u wont mess up again..
about communication, there are so many ways.
But when u start the discussion, and when it gets heated, say let take 10 min in silence to think about what the other said, breathe and then come at it from a new angle.. or agree to dis agree but then let it be at that ...

Posted

I see. I guess I can say that she gets in these crabby moods and I know that I'm annoying her because I can't talk to her otherwise she snaps at me, and thats what causes the fights so thats why I give her distance. it seems to be working so far.

Posted

well... thats good.

Posted

hun! you need to stop worrying, like everything will be ok. Even if it doesnt there is always going to be someone out there for you ok!
So, just chill and do your best to work things out
Good Luck!