come on people its time to share. - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

what's your new year's resolutions???

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

To meet someone young in my city to have fun with...

Posted

main to be more organized and make sense of my life .... try to get my s**t together

Artos_P._Farmer
Posted

No resolutions for me. I always fail to go thru with them.lol

Posted

I resolve not to resolve.

Posted

I'm going to continue working out,and looking for love.

Posted

I think I agree with Artos, when I say that I'm lousy at going through with my resolutions. So I guess like Terry said, I resolve not to resolve, for that reason.

Posted

well its more of a wish than it is an accusal resolutions... so dont let me spank you and make some

Posted

Just keep looking for the right person. I think that would do for the new yr.

Posted

You sure are a cute guy Tayo

Posted

My new year's resolution would be to focus on my honors ap classes and graduate with all honors and some college courses on the side. ^_^

Posted

cool man ... i hope you do it and we will hold you on that

Cecil_Hoover
Posted

meet new friends and hopefully find the right guy. Would be real happy to find someone close to me for some fun!

Posted

well it seem that most of us here want to meet the right guy.... well i just wanna meet mr. right now he doesnt have to be the right guy he can be right now and a mistake tomorrow

Posted

Officially in 2011. Happy New Year to everyone. Wait for yours.

Posted

Derek u are rite, @ first they all seem rite but later...................?

Posted

hahahaha ....... its confusing isnt it? the all mr right or right now .

just get laid and when you find that guy hold on to him as if he is life , once he's gone so will be your life

Posted

Now is forever! and forever is now!

Posted

My new year's resolution's is to exercise more, socialize and get out more. But most of all because last years resolution was to come out to family and others which I did. Now because I haven't been in any type of relationship or met anyone but I need to lose my virginity. Yeah I'm a virgin it sucks.

Posted

To lose the weight and carefully look for the right person to be in love with.

Posted

I KNOW I WAS ONE TILL RECENTLY .... DONT WORRY I WILL HAPPEN SOONER THAN YOU THINK YOU JUST HAVE TO GO OUT AND socialize AS A GAY MAN AND BELIEVE ME SOME GUY WILL HUNT YOU AND GET YOU TO HIS ROOM FASTER THAN YOU CAN BLINK ..... A CUTE GUY LIKE YOU WILL HAVE NO PROBLEM LOOSING HIS CHERRY
XOXOXO

Posted

My cherry is long gone. I can't keep them more than 6 months. Sometimes my fault sometimes their fault. One thing that I learn for my mistakes. Yes I have learn and change how I act on it.

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

hopefully to fall in love with a cute ,sensitive , passionate, sweet guy. and be able to make him happy!! also to finally succeed at something!

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

were all looking for love, what is love . do we realy know or are we just letting lust guide our bodys to feeling what is truley not there.is it about the waqay one looks or is it about the way one is his or her inner self.

Posted

i gave up on love, its just the sex to me now, i know that sounds bad, but i got hurt alot of times, not looking for it no more ,just need the sex part but than every one needs sex so , i nice guy str acting , i be getting old now so as long as i happy with one niters its all good