Justin_Santoli

Awkward Question (no creepy, perv responses, serious answers please) - Gay Guys! <3

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I bet that there is nothing wrong with your bum..You are to cute..

Paul_Whalley_48096
Posted

Nowt wrong with your bum hun I would put a bet on that xx

Justin_Santoli
Posted

can you all stop being creepy and hitting on other guys on this chat? i was asking a serious question and you guys are just being horny old pervs as always. my question was answered, there is no need to write in this discussion anymore. if you want to go around flirting with other guyts, go somewhere else...god.

Sam_Barker
Posted

so ask a new question and start a new discussion mabe

Posted

Hey Justin kewl!!! You got problems.

I see you are a writer so share that instead. I wrote this poem when I was screwed about being gay.

THE SAME

There's a voice that's screaming inside me
"Why can't I be the same?"
Like the rest of my generation
Fit into the teenage frame.

They hate me because we're wealthy
The money is not mine.
I don't want the things they buy me.
I just want a bit of their time.

I can't help finding learning so easy
Why am I hated for that?
Why resent be cause I am clever?
It's like hating a guy 'cos he's fat.

I don't like the music you rave to
But I don't make fun of you.
I listen to classic for pleasure
Why does that so upset you?

My sexual feelings confuse me
I don't feel I'm part of the norm
But who can I talk to about it?
Admitting would cause such a storm.

You think that my life is so perfect
Big house and money to spare.
If only you knew what the truth was,
But I doubt that you'd really care.

I hate it that I am so different
I don't like the person I am.
So why do I just go on living,
Yes living a life that's a sham.

You hate me because I am different
But if I do you a fave;
Remove this wart from your presence
Would you come and visit my grave?

I doubt it; I'd still be neglected
A stone carved out with my name.
Like so many else in our churchyard
Unloved, but at last I'm the same.

Justin_Santoli
Posted

um....i don't have problems. i was just curious about something. and that poem has nothing to do with the question i asked, so post it somewhere else.

so unless you have something else to add to this thread that relates to anal cleanliness, can you all just STOP COMMENTING ALREADY? its annoying getting emails saying people are posting in here when they're posting STUPID, IRRELEVANT THINGS. god...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Dean That is so good I don't what to say...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Justin start a new topic...We like what he said so we comment on it just like the poem...

Justin_Santoli
Posted

if you guys want to comment on his poem or something else, then YOU start it. i have nothing more to say. my question was answered, thats it.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

So stop following it if your question was answer

Will_Xavier
Posted

My 2 cents? If a thread goes way off topic, who knows what it's about anymore unless you've been following it? However for a casual visitor skimming the discussions trying to find something interesting, the bulk of this discussion as it has become, would be lost to him since none of it had anything to do with the primary topic whatsoever.

It seems unfair to both the original poster and anyone trying to see what's going on throughout the site.

Sam_Barker
Posted

come on, guys. Question answered. Move on. As for the poem great. Moves us in a while new direction and gives the site am reason to persist. Iam for that!
Should make an interestng site for many more

Posted

I wont bother to comment anymore, that Justin wants to stress out a bit he acts like a bloody girl

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Dean keep commenting don't let one person get you down..

Sam_Barker
Posted

You are young and must try many different responses to find the one which you are happy to be you. Us older guys can just be patient and try to explain how we fl in reatios to your thinking. NEVER EVER GIVE UP

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

LOL dean !!! I CANT HELP BUT ROLL ON THE FLOOR laughing at your last comment! that poem you wrote absolutely rocked! Very beautifull very relevant words!!! would you mind posting some of your stuff on my writters ' site? I'd love to send you some stuff as i also write. I love your work and want to see more. it's so cool.I love deep , emotional poetry. do you write song lyrics? would you mnid sharing some of your work ? I'd really love to read it! thanks! as far as the the whole anal cleaning thing goes, I've honestly never had that excperience and wonder what it feels like. [ btw. I'm not suggesting any thing to you dean lol, just commenting in general!!] is it as good as it looks it feels in the movies?

Paul_Whalley_48096
Posted

Dean what a lovely poem and so true mate I mean that I know the initial question was answered and sound advice given by all who answered Why the originator has got so hot under the collar beats me he got the answers to his question and I doubt if he could have anymore that tell him differently If he cant stand the heat he best get out of the kitche LOL he is acting a bit girly now

Paul_Whalley_48096
Posted

maybe Justins sore back is hurting him so he vents his splean on here LOL NO MORE TATOOS JUSTIN IT DOES YOU NO GOOD MATE