Andrew_Berkey

Boredddddddddddd.............. - Gay Guys! <3

Andrew_Berkey
Posted

Hey if there is anybody out there that is as bored as me which is really really really really really bored then txt me or hit my email up
andrewberkey@rocketmail.com

Posted

iam very board to hard to fine some one when you get older and some one that dont play games or all the drama. or guys asking you for money iam over that lifes to short so hope you have fun injoy life whil you can, but for you andrew your very young and nice lookin guy, should be able to find any one out there, nice looking young guy. i would like to be your friend

Posted

You are so right Terry. Just because I'm older,guys think I should be a sugar daddy.Well I'm not all that sweet and most certainly not a daddy. Maybe I'll write you Andrew.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I know what you mean Johnny. I have meet a coupl of guys and after talking they start asking if I can help them with money..Nothing bad about guys overseas but thats where they were from.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thank god I didn't send money because when he hint I told him that I don't send money to help others when I live on a limited income as a disable vet.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thats for sure. Right now there is a boy in the UK that wants to come here to meet my lover and me. I am still worried but so far he has not ask for money or help getting here...

Posted

michael please be care full they are hitting every one of us iam also on a fixed income and hurt when they can hurt you

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thx Terry I will

Posted

Andrew, being bored now and again (...and sometimes more now than again) is unfortunately part of life, but we must try to find what lights the fire inside of us and what captures our imagination. You are young so you have plenty of time to find those things - don't get too disheartened just yet! We older guys should be wise to this, but that won't stop us also being bored from time to time.

I think it a little sad that your post has been railroaded by peeps talking about money - sorry guys, but you should know better - perhaps looking for love with someone of a similar age rather than some gorgeous young thing would help! And remember love does not necessarily extinguish boredom!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Sorry Matt you are right I did go off topic and I am sorry to Andrew too.

Posted

Thanks Michael, that's very good of you to say. Happy New Year to you

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Happy new years too you to matt

Posted

for me i do look for about same age and iam ok being friends with younger but they need to explor with same age but some do like older guys they feel more like something they missed out in there lifes and wount a dad figur and thats ok . we all have what we are lookin for but is true if some one saids no need to resept that. its there choise who they wount to be with so every one have a happy new years and be with some one that loves you like you love them lifes to short for games and drama .iam still getting them new one philipforson becare full guys there all over users

Jordan_Woods
Posted

hi how is every one x

Jordan_Woods
Posted

good good johnny and yes im good thanks

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Jordan, Thx for asking how we are. I hope that you are still doing good..

Jordan_Woods
Posted

lol its fine and yes im ok thanks

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

So are you still need to talk to anyone? I see that you might be cleanning again..LOL..Wish you live here you can come help me clean my house..LOL ..

Posted

jordan you a nice guy dont let others lye delite them you dont need that none of us do

Jordan_Woods
Posted

lol what you mean terry why whos is lye delite in me