Eating Pussy - Love and Romance

Posted

WHAT IS THIS SHE STOLE MY BOOK XD got damn u boi! LOL XD if u would like to buy Crystal's Sex Manual then talk to ur doctor because this book if very dangerous! LOL XD
LOL finally someone said it was common sense! LOL fuck yeah it is i mean everyone can learn some new tricks but this i already knew and omg! i hate i hate when a girl lets go while i'm still cumming i'm like wtf XD

Posted

Ohhemmeffgee! That was intense! I think I had an orgasm just reading that! ;P Lol. Super turned on now.

Posted

ok great now who wants to b my friend

Posted

*laughs at Crystal* I don't need a Manual... OMG Crystal.. Lol. Don't you just hate it when they let go? *snickers and sits back in her comfy chair.*

Posted

LOL u trying to tease hmmm Brienne LOL man i do hate that i dont want them to let go because after you cum is when ur even more senstive i get so mad XD
LOL -bits Brienne on her arm- dont tease me xD

Posted

*groans, and bites lower lip* Naughty Crystal.. Biting is like foreplay.. Lol. I know.. It kinda ruins it if they let go, and you are just starting and then it's like yer done.. What? Get those lips back there.. You are not finished yet! LOL. I would never tease you.. *grins*

Posted

Damn.. each time I come into this part I have to read the first post.. God damn.. I really shouldn't read it at work.. It is going to drive me to do something bad.. -_-

Posted

LMFAO yeah that is bad while at work but then again u can always get the wireless bullet egg LOL XD and yesh biting is foreplay and i love being Naughty ^.^ lol right the moment is kinda ruin when they let go

Posted

Yeah.. Mmm.. Biting.. Gah! still at work and I am going nuts at my desk.. I should just buy the bullet and go at it when at work.. No one would be able to hear me..Least till I start moaning and screaming.. Lol.. I don't know if I can be quiet.. LOL

Posted

This is why god made pillows... But it would be kinda weird for me to sit at my desk with a pillow over my face and a humming or buzzing sound with my entire body shaking.. LMAO!

Posted

Hrm.. What's the brand? XD yes.. Dirty pillows.. OMG.. I went up to a DD.. *shakes head* I didn't want them Bigger!

Posted

HAHAHAHA.. I guess I was made for big boobs.. *tackled and rolled on the ground* Mmmmmmm.. I have to say.. The nice thing about big boobs is I can use them as actual pillows.. LOL. I have fallen asleep in them before.

Posted

*pets crystals head* Yes.. Sleep.. Just don't let Lea get mad at me.. *laughs* I was in Highschool once and I fell asleep in my own chest.. and stopped breathing.. Big boobs can be hazardus to your health.. LOL

Posted

yes.. Very evil.. My teacher laughed at me and told me maybe next time I shouldn't sleep in class and Karma is a bitch.. LOL

Posted

Well you two are vary adorable but while you posting away is there any chance you'd like to add to theactual Discussion. I'm sure crystal, with all her godly experience, has some tips for us V card holders or inexperienced lovers.

Posted

well basically Arryn she stroke the basics down to a tee LOL but other techniques should be in this post or another i already wrote it =P plus i got secret moves that are to dangerous for anyone to try as u said arryn I AM A GOD! LOL

Posted

LOL its ok Arryn its ok u dont need to say anything i know ur amazed by my awesomeness ^^ its ok do not workship me i am just amazing at sex XD LOL

but anyway what tricks u got to tell Miss Arryn

Posted

Actually thats not what I was thinking...but OKAY
Ummmmmmmm I'm here for the advice I don't have a lot of experience so yeah