Jenny_Batista

Does age REALLY make a difference??? - Lesbian Ladies

Jenny_Batista
Posted

If your in your 30's n meet someone in there early 20's would you NOT talk to them get to know her better or just say wooaahh she's too young let me not take it any further than friends?? Is age that much of a difference?? I'm not attracted to girls younger than me but I do like older women , yea you make say wtf but that's just ME a lot of ppl have their own preference n that's just mine.

Posted

dido

Kaylee_Lessard
Posted

i dont like a huge difference personally

Jenny_Batista
Posted

How much is a huge difference? 10yrs too much?

Kira_Hunsicker
Posted

I don't think 10 years is too much. My ex was 12 1/2 years older than me.

Jenny_Batista
Posted

Damn , well did it cause any issues w/you n your ex on the age part Kira?

Kira_Hunsicker
Posted

We had no problems that had to do with our age difference. All of our problems was other things that had nothing to do with age. It was kind of nice in ways cuz she's been around more so she does know more about things. There was things she helped me with just like there was things I helped her with.

Jenny_Batista
Posted

oh ok that sounds good, I see it as there are older ppl that do like younger females but there's some that don't , i have no idea what it is but i have an attraction to older women they know more bout life and everything else....

Erykah_Brooks
Posted

I dig the older chicks... 10 years for me isn't really a big deal.
10 years younger and that posses a huge problem.
I think it a personal thing. . .
to each is own

Jenny_Batista
Posted

Erykah i must agree with you 10 yrs younger is not what i would want that would cause conflict , 10 yrs older now that's what im talking bout lol, everybody has their own persinal preference

Posted

well I'm not sure how much this would change for me as a I get older or even based on the situation. just to begin I am 25, as of nov 15 2010, and at this moment in time I can safely say that I could probably go for anyone between the ages of 20 and 35, I'm not saying older won't happen, or younger, but older is more likely.

Posted

I'm 21 and my girlfriend is 30, to me it's how mature each person is not just the age ..

Chrystal_Larsen
Posted

For the most part age is irrelevant, as long as it's legal. It's more about maturity level.

Jenny_Batista
Posted

thanks Tasha and Chrystal that helps me alot , i appreciate you girls coming and commenting , have a great new years everyone

Posted

I agree with both Tasha and Chrys! The age is just a number whereas the personality and the maturity level help a lot with the relationships or even to make conversation with another person. I don't think anyone whom I had come across or has approached me with would have made that initial step after guessing my age. I for one, am really bad at guessing people's ages, so I don't really care. I know a lot of girls in their 18s who are really matured, got a lot of common sense and great personalities. On the other hand, I know plenty of women who are in their 30s and act as if they are 14! So I guess it all lies in a person's level of maturity!