Kaylee_Lessard

mind games - Lesbian Ladies

Kaylee_Lessard
Posted

why is it so hard to find a nice woman to have a relationship with? seems like they all just play games...or maybe i am just not good enough...i do look like a straight woman after all...i guess i care too much...any advice? :/

Posted

shouldnt say that about yourself cuz thats not true. you're a beautiful woman who wants something many of us want. sometime just got to weed out the bad from the good.

Kaylee_Lessard
Posted

it just feels like im never enough

Posted

People come & go. The ones who stay were meant to be in your life, and those that go, you're probably better off without. You are enough, you just have to find someone who can understand & appreciate You. Otherwise, just enjoy yourself. Etc, etc, all that jazz.

D

Posted

sadly i cant seem to find anyone decent either. i find many online, but in real life all i have in this town seem to be the unclean smutty lesbians who i have trouble distinguishing the gender of..

anyone who is half decent is usually taken or dont want me.
all ive wanted is a decent relationship and i cant find anyone who cant keep their hands out of their underwear long enough to even attempt it.

people say love is dying, i think it already has here.

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

oh you all will find someone eventally just give it time and for now injoy life. or at least try it. i'll amit that times i would love to have a women to come home to but i know i'm not ready yet or else i would already have that. well good luck to all of you.

Kaylee_Lessard
Posted

i met someone amazing, but we live different states, it breaks my heart and its crazy how i feel about her barely knowing her...i hate it :/ i want to be happy..all the nice, pretty, real girls are always taken, or straight, or just too damn far away

Posted

totally agree with you. theres not enough lesbians around the world for us to find the one to us locally, the world just doesnt work that way

we have to look to be able to find.. and we have to travel great distances to be with someone..

we are a minority, there are less chances of us finding a decent woman because as a sexual orientation, we havent got as many of us as the straight population, its easy to find someone straight who is made for us, but finding another lesbian who is decent is much harder

if 1 in 50 lesbians are decent, and theres only a couple million in the world, that would leave us with a few hundred decent lesbians scattered around

i hate to say it but it doesnt leave me with much hope, and people who tell me i will find someone, are deluded to the harsh reality that, no, i probably wont.

not to mention most of them already have someone, but they would easily be saying the same as me if the shoe was on the other foot.

sorry for the rant, its been on my nerves for a long while sadly.

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

kaylee, do u have anything keeping you were you are at? if not just go for it and move there locally, i'd say first job surch and make sure the girl is ok with doing that. at least i would try that but its up to you.
charlie it isn't a lie that you will find someone it may not be exacally what you think you want now. but seriously just try to have fun with life for now.
... good luck

Posted

i hate to be the one to point it out to you all but...im guessing everyone who has written on this thread are decent lesbians and people...so thats hope enough right?? :-D I reckon there are more lovely lesbians out there than you realise and once you stop worrying about it, i am certain it will all fall into place.

ps... im a decent lesbian ;-D xx

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

thanks Holly, your right. i'm glad someone thinks like i do.

Posted

i think the reason people think love isnt there or that the love they want is taken is cause they dont have the patience to find love. love is out there for everybody, you just have to find the right person to fit your curve

Kaylee_Lessard
Posted

agreed, its get rough, but someday hopefully it all works out

Posted

awesome. so were all agreed...its not that bad :-) yayayay xx

Kaylee_Lessard
Posted

right lol...well easy to say for now

Posted

well you say that we dont have patience. maybe. but we cant really change that either. whether we look or not, it wont make a difference, and they say not to look for love or you wont find it

so i may as well give up, i would rather do that than try try try for someone and get myself set up for a fall over and over again.

if someone is meant to be with me then they can come to me this time, im tired of hunting out women only to find them half-assed to be with me and ready and waiting to ditch me for the next girl who finds them. if they want me, i need them to prove it before i fall for them, and finding me is step one.

you may not agree but then maybe youve been luckier in your relationships, they say optimism and pessimism is a reflection on your reaction to your own life.

but you forget that after a certain amount of time, our self esteem and confidence runs out when no-one wants us or wants to be with us, or lies to us and cheats on us. and to get up each time is harder and harder, it doesnt leave us with much hope, and makes us reflect on ourselves.

thinking that if they were a better person, people wouldnt want to hurt them. after the years it does rip someones hopes to shreds and it does make people bitter, some people are lucky enough to have friends who help them through their heartbreak and to give them the confidence they need, others have to sit and suffer alone and become more withdrawn,

everyone develops differently after a breakup and its how they get over it that determines how successful they will be at finding another person

no-one likes negative people, and its the ones who have been hurt and left alone with no friends who end up that way, and they and up with no confidence or self esteem, which stops people wanting to befriend them or date them, in the end its a vicious cycle.

so for some people, they may never find anyone unless theres an angel who comes across them and decides to save them..

...but i know from experience, some angels have fake wings

Posted

then theyre not angels at all...
why dont you just try to make yourself happy and the right person will come along.
havent had any luck with relationships at all in my life but i dont think that another person can make you love yourself and if you cant love yourself how will you ever be able to love the person when they come along? how will you even know?

Posted

some people cant ever love themselves, and i dont blame them. we are influenced by people around us, if no-one loves you, then why should you love yourself? what reasons are there if other people cant find them, how can you? and its easier to get another person to love you for one reason or another, than it is to love yourself when you know as clear as day there is nothing special about you.

Joanne_Then
Posted

I def agree wit Mariya, u have to love yourself first before u try to love someone else.... i as well had REALLY bad luck wit relationships but at the end of the day i realized dat I had to take time out for me, find my self and love my self and the right person will come... even tho i still havent found dat one special person, i still keep my heart open

Kaylee_Lessard
Posted

its hard for me to take a side..i am pulled in so many different directions both negative positive, i am looking, even when i try not to, i do...i want to find love, i want to be happy, i want to be wanted...idk...its all so confusing, so many emotions flood through me all the time

Joanne_Then
Posted

i can def feel u on that one girl... i too wanna find love, but love just hasnt found its way towards me.... but its better to patience den to rush into anything :0|

Kaylee_Lessard
Posted

can i also please just say that i reallyyyy do want a relationship and honesty and all of that, but i am so fucking horny lol...i havent had sex since the end of feb...ive gave it, felt like i had become a slut...but damn...i need some lovin lol

Posted

can i just add i am a firm believer in "no sex before love" ... sex complicates things, i never jump into it. to me its far too important, and i am very self concious, i would never sleep with someone i barely know, i have to completely know them and trust them and vice versa

friendship - affection - romance - love - sex.. in that order

Posted

i think i am going to to be sick but its nothgint to do with what yhou guys have said. its just because i am drunk ;-0 i still love myself though eh??

Joanne_Then
Posted

@ Kaylee, u need to by something called " The Clit Tickler " trust me you'll love it... when ever u feel horny just pop dat bad boy out... lmao