Vanessa_L_Sills

Ok I don't know if this is relevant to this group but I REALLY need help... - Lesbian Ladies

Vanessa_L_Sills
Posted

I'm gonna be attending AMDA a performing arts conservatory in either New York or California. BUT I need a ride to auditions & when accepted I'll need a ride there. HELP!!!!! I'm trying to make my life better and easier for myself but not having a car and a job USED to complicate that but I won't let it keep me from following my heart. & I'm NOT gonna stick around here where people look down on me, take me for granted, and my own FATHER said I could live w him only to disappoint me four days later. It's live he doesn't care and doesn't want a lesbo in his house. Even though he was accepting. I just can't do this anymore. So can anyone give me a ride? I mean I need to find out more info and I KNOW the audition is in January but if someone could help me I would be FOREVER grateful and you really would be helping me ot achieve a lifetime dream of mine. It can be anyone gay straight bi polyamourous lesbian. I don't care as long as I get there. I do want someone I can trust though and not a bot or spammer. I don't have that kind of time to waste. So comment tell me about yourself. I'm not a crazy so you don't have to worry about picking up a serial killer.lol XD

I REALLY am just a up and coming actress trying my hardest to make it and get my education in what I love to do and without one of your help I won't be able to do that and THAT would hurt more than I can even say. Please help me.

Vanessa_L_Sills
Posted

Oh and a transgender person can pick me up too! lol. Don't want ya'll thinking I'm transphobic!

Again all I need is a ride to auditions and a ride to the school once I'm accepted. I've had it rough since my mom died and this seems to be the ONLY bright spot in my otherwise hard to deal with strife filled life. This will pretty much SAVE me if I get this opportunity. Not to sound cliche but it's true.