Kelly_L._Sullivan

Please pray for mama Brenda and Aunt Marti, 20% heart function - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

They are my best friends mom and aunt. But the thing is that they get me. we are all really close and Shirley is sure that she will loose it when the time comes. It is getting close it seems. They are both in thier 70's. The last time I was in these shoes Mamason Holmesly (Keiko) died. My closest friends mother. My littlest daughtters Nema. I know that I should rejoice.... But I don't attach well to others, so when I do I have a hard time letting go. I have nothing to do with my own mother, but I still miss Mamma. I have burned God's ears off about this. It's just they are each starting to have such a difficult time for them. One thing after another with so many other health problems starting up or getting worse. I digress. Please Pray for us all. God bless and keep you and yours, kel

Posted

Kel, you and your family are in our prayers, remember, you are not alone, God is with you, bless you and your family.

Posted

Thank you. I truly believe that when two or more gather together it shall ne done. I pray for a joy filled holiday with them. That their hearts improve under their doctors care. Bless you. Kel