Kenneth_Hamblett

new to group - The Gay Christian Network

Kenneth_Hamblett
Posted

hello, my name's kenny. i'm an artist and writer. i'm a poly pansexual bisexual catholic. my faith in Jesus Christ is very important to me. i hope everyone has a blessed and happy sunday. yur friend,kenny xoxoxoxo

Posted

Welcome!

Posted

Welcome Kenny, Andre is our spiritual leader! God bless, Marianne

Posted

Dear ,God, No!
I am just a humble servant of The Lord, trying like you, to stay in The Light and out of Darkness. I am no one's better, I am a sinner just like you in all ways, struggling not to lose my way. I understand or think that the 1st step in a Life With and in Christ, is humility, something that you may not find in Rome, in the seat of St Peter or the College of Cardinals, and then on the way down Bishops, Priests, however, I acknowledge the danger of grouping all people into one group as a whole. That being said, there are extraordinary exceptions everywhere. I am blest by your love and support, but remember I am nothing, and God is Everything. I love you all, pray for those who hate us.
In His Holy Name, I remain your brother, in Our Fathers care, Andre~

Posted

ON this site , Andre, my brother in Christ, you are our spiritual leader, you were put here on this earth to teach us about Christ's love, your sister in Christ, Marianne

Posted

My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord,
my spirit rejoices in God my Savior
for he has looked with favor on his lowly servant.
From this day all generations will call me blessed:
the Almighty has done great things for me,
and holy is his Name.
He has mercy on those who fear him
in every generation.
He has shown the strength of his arm,
he has scattered the proud in their conceit.
He has cast down the mighty from their thrones,
and has lifted up the lowly.
He has filled the hungry with good things,
and the rich he has sent away empty.
He has come to the help of his servant Israel
for he has remembered his promise of mercy,
the promise he made to our fathers,
to Abraham and his children for ever.

Prayer of St Francis
Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love.
Where there is injury, pardon.
Where there is doubt, faith.
Where there is despair, hope.
Where there is darkness, light.
Where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master,
grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled, as to console;
to be understood, as to understand;
to be loved, as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive.
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life.
Amen.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Desiderata

Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story. Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit.

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery. But let not this blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism. Be yourself. Especially do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass. Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth.

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness. Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore, be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be. And whatever your labors and aspirations in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams; it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

--- Max Ehrmann, 1927

Posted

Serenity Prayer
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
The Serenity Prayer is the common name for an originally untitled prayer by the theologian Reinhold Niebuhr.[1] The prayer has been adopted by Alcoholics Anonymous and other twelve-step programs.

The best-known form is:

God, grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know the difference.
The extended version:[citation needed]

God, grant us the...
Serenity to accept things we cannot change,
Courage to change the things we can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference
Patience for the things that take time
Appreciation for all that we have, and
Tolerance for those with different struggles
Freedom to live beyond the limitations of our past ways, the
Ability to feel your love for us and our love for each other and the
Strength to get up and try again even when we feel it is hopeless.

Pray for me, for i am but a humble sinner that acknowledges, that Jesus Christ is my Lord, and my faith, hope and love rest in Him who died on the Cross for me, I am nothing more.

Posted

I am humbled by your love and faith in me, and I wish to thank you with all my heart,......................................I am at a lost for words so I will have to commend you to Him that blessed me to be here with you for the short time that we are here,...................and then, to share some joy, for It's been said that "A sad Saint is a Sorry one!" so some joy :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_SGA46QxP4&feature=player_embedded#!

Posted

Thank yuou for your beautul message

Kenneth_Hamblett
Posted

may God bless yall.

Posted

Welcome to our humble, Net Abode. You are blessed and loved here, and most welcomed, in His Holy Name, we ask that He impart upon you, a very special Christmas Blessing, and a happy new year as well.
Welcome, brothe; Kenneth!

Posted

Believe, in Him, and Him only, not the degrees of humankind,.........................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkje4FiH9Qc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St3U2kBSIgQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sza4rh1YzsM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce8HZ2keKwk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOYFBe_Forw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKrCE6HoC0U&feature=related

Pray in love for those who do not understand who and hoe very precious you are in God's plan, He doesn't make mistakes.

With Love IN Christ Our Saviour, your brother in Christ, Andre~ +++++++++