Broken. - Poetry Group

Posted

What have you done to me? I gave up so much for you. Why didn’t I open my eyes to see that you were hurting me? How could I be so naïve? I would die for you baby, yes I would. I would give up my life. I would do anything for you, so call me insane. You had me like a puppet and you didn’t care. Why have you done this to me? I waited for you in the cold rain but you wouldn’t open the door. I would walk miles to find you. What you’ve done to me is so terrible. This rotten feeling inside my heart is unbearable. And look now; you’re with a man all happy in your own world, while you destroyed mine. Please, baby tell me why. Questions stay unanswered. I keep trying to tell myself that I’m stronger and that I don’t need you any longer. But that is a lie because I still cry. How could you leave me for him? If you would ask, I would give you the whole world. Don’t you know that I loved you? I loved you with every broken piece of my heart.

Posted

Your pain will ease. Mine left my bed for that of my roommate upstairs. Yet I still love her. I just refuse to be the matt on which she wipes her feet. When asked to return, I said no. Battle buddy, bestfriend, and love, no more, just done with the pain. My true love will come and I will be happy oncemore. no torture, real love with honesty and faithfulness. A true life partner.