hi how do you no - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

how do you no if your girl has cheated with a family member like i had thisgirl who hated my older brother but some time they like each other and some times did not we all lived together one day i was sick so i stayed in the bed all day in my brother did not work that day and nether did she so i woke up and was feeling a little better i went to clean up and found a comdum an my trash and im like im gay i no its not mine and just because she my other half dos enot mean i no her well i ask her she said no so i kicked her out and put the cumdome back in the trash so im mad i went back to clean up and saw that she took the cumdome with her like wtf is going on so thats one and the next one is about a week my brother came in late and she got mad and started fighting with me and im like wats wrong start telling me my family stupied and we are no good and thing like that so im going through it we not to gether but live to gether but its crazy she wants me back but i dont no if i can trust her wat should i do

Posted

I don't know about that....do you think you can trust her?

Posted

I would trust your instincts. but assuming things arent going to get you anywhere, either. I've learned that the hard way (for assuming things) my ex gf did but didnt actually do, etc. basically shoving words into her mouth and it's gotten me in trouble.

Sandra_Rodrigo
Posted

wow... that is so messed up. I'm so sorry.. i mean cheating is bad enough. but with your own family... ughh.. I hope you'll figure out whats best for you.

Posted

well we let it go we not good for each other all so i let her have it and ya assuming dont get you no where but this not the 1st time she cheated

Posted

people have their opinions, but mine is once a cheater, always a cheater. you know her better than me or any of us on here do, so quite possibly it couldve been just to see what your reaction is. I really dont know about this one.

Posted

i no thinks you may be right but that is some crazy stuff why would you hurt the one you say you love