Janian_Nenanivik

" I Am Janian" a story of self dicovery. - Writers Nook

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

Chapter one: The day I met HIM.

I bought a copy of " Seventeen magazine"The one with my picture on the cover. All nicely sandwiched between Justin Bieber and Jesse Mcartney. I bought it out of curiosity. To see how it feels to see a glossy picture of yourself on a popular magazine cover. I'm still not quite used to this teen popstar sensation stuff just yet! The magazine article is just your average interview. They ask me a few questions,and I try to figure out the best way to answer them. Standard stuff really.They also mention me being a guest performer at the teen choice awards.I watched my video on "New Now Next Pop lab"
Yes! It sounds like I'm obsessed with my self. I guess I'm just amused by it all.When I see my videos,or check out something they wrote about me in a magazine,I still have trouble believing it's me! It doesn't feel like me.That is I don't feel like that person when I'm watching.It still feels like I'm seeing someone I want to be like. A life I want to live. And then sometimes I slip into a long dream and I am that person! I'm dancing before thousands of people. I can feel the energy leaving my body, and the exhilaration of it's leaving. I stand under the banks of hot lights and know what a double cheeseburger feels like.I sing and feel all the emotion well up inside; flowing up from my inner soul like a freshly tapped spring.Loving the release of it! Then I wake up in my room, sit on the edge of my bed and wonder about it. WAS that really me last night? Did I really do that?

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

" The day I met HIM " continued..

Then I realize I'm in a hotel room not my bedroom. Yes! You really did that last night.That was really you. You are that Janian! Yes I really am on tour. I am really here! Three years ago, I never thought I could be here.Not even a year and a half ago. In fact, I wasn't even sure where " here" would even be!

I could start this whole story of my life's journey with where I was born, my grade school " wonder years" and all that. But that's not where i want to start.I'll get to all that later.No I'd rather start this off with the moment of my life that I beleive, beyond any shadow of a doubt ,is the main reason for my getting here. The moment that started it all off.That is the day I met HIM.Him being a tall ,skinny,slightly feminine, slightly punk,slightly goth,emo-ish, beautifull darkhaired boy named Naiyce Leeson Elliston.[ You pronounce his name nace. with a long a sound ]

From the first day I saw him in school I was intrigued by him. He stood out from the crowd.To most becuase he was wierd. To me because he was unique.[So was I, No,I was just strange hah!] He always had his own style . Which was really a blend of many I guess. He had a fettish for grazy stripes,patterns and prints. He some times dressed femme. [Like me.] His favorie colors were dark purple,black and dark blue though he sometimes wore brighter ones.He almost always wore his hair in crazy but fashionable styles. Most people called him a freak,I felt he was a rock star![ O.k, basicly I had a huge atomic ,boy-ish crush on the guy. In case you havent figured that out!!]
I wanted to know everythihg about possible about him.

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

It's never hard in high school to get people to get people to open their big mouths and talk about someone, so I had no trouble learning his name and a few other things. UNFORTUNATELY, also in high school, most of the "information" you about someone like Naiyce is a lot of gossip, rumors , and lies.So you have to sort through the junk to get to the good stuff. Kind of like searching through a garbage dump in hopes of finding treasure.But neccessity breeds desparation!