Tiffany_Clairey

Getting hit on by men !!!!!! - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Does anyone else get hit on by men because i get it every time im out i wouldn't mind if i was in a straight bar but im in a gay bar stood with all my gay n lesbian mates and blokes come up to and ask me out i mean do i need a fking sign on my head saying im a lesbian or something ? It really annoys the hell out of me especially why you tell them your a lesbian and only like women but till continue to ask me out lol ........ok rant over lol

Nebelpfade
Posted

I still do, but I don't look like a straight gurl~ I was getting hit on in gya clubs on my part, but it was a "no but thanks, im lesbian". Some guys are blind or bi, I guess~

Posted

the same guy came up to me on two seperate occasions asking to take me out for a meal both times i told him i liked women and women only "but im a nice guy" you might be but still i like women lol even had one bloke say "just try my cock it might make you change your mind" ............erm i really doubt it some people really are stupid

Nebelpfade
Posted

They're guys, don't except them to understand that it's not a cock problem~

Posted

well i said to him........would you shag a guy and he said no i wouldn't i was like well neither would i .........it is a cock problem i don't like them lol

Nebelpfade
Posted

Well guys think lesbian womans didnt find the right cock yet, so they try to hit on them~ That's why I said that it's not a cock problem~ Cuz we don't even need one to begin with.

Cat_Marcos
Posted

i hate it when that happens DX

Tor_Saff
Posted

believe it or not it never changes... i always get hit on by these horrible sleezy type of men.

Posted

well i simply tell the guys that hit on me that i like wat they like so they need to get out of my face

Posted

the kinda blokes that hit on me are all like Wagner from Xfactor lmao once got told i was cute from a female psycho version of michael jackson lol oh i just love being me lol

Posted

thats how it is post to be all ways love you

Tor_Saff
Posted

me too Tiffany. we should start a club!

Tor_Saff
Posted

no clue i'm rubbish at thinking up names

Tor_Saff
Posted

lol fab idea... pussy patrons is the only thing i can think of

Tor_Saff
Posted

haha simples

Posted

yup straight (haha) to the point lol and NO STRAIGHT MEN !! ......straight girls welcomed because they can be turned lmao

Tor_Saff
Posted

haha yeah sounds like a plan

Posted

that would be cool if yall made a group like that

Posted

i think it would be great for real

Posted

I'd join it, I'm tired of doing the "Leave me alone, I like women" glare