why do studs - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

why do studs act like they know every thing. why do they think you are the blame for there problems and when do you no its over ?????

Maizy_Williams
Posted

... hmmm well ima stud n i dont think i classify under your assumptions but its not the first time i heard that. ... ego is a big thing for a stud . and most times studs are tough... and when your tough sometimes it can get to ones head. as for blaming you for their problems... iduno bout that... it might juss be a personal thing rather than a stud thing .. n its only over when we say its over

Posted

o okay that makes lots of sense you no it is very hard because im a fem in i don't understand stud i mean i try to be a good girl to who ever im with in in the end im never right

Tor_Saff
Posted

okay i feel a bit dumb right now, but what do you mean by studs? sorry i sound like a naive little child now.

Posted

like a buch the girl that where the pants tomboy like im a lipstick lesbain the one that run it is the stud what do you call your self

Tor_Saff
Posted

ah cool. i dont know what i call myself to be honest with you. sometimes i'm really girly and sometimes i'm not.

Posted

well then just call it being you thats what you like do what makes you feel good

Tor_Saff
Posted

aye i guess i'll stick with being me. i dont know much of the terminology to be honest with ya. makes me feel a tad dumb, i guess its because i dont have many LGBT friends that i see very often most of my friends are straight and male to be honest

Arielle_Jones
Posted

Me too I don't have abunch of Lesbian friends lol but I'm workin on it

Posted

o okay all my friends are gay guys to so i feel you i dont hang or talk to many gay girls but the one im dating or may be two friends that are gay girls i dont trust them

Blondie_Fkin
Posted

hmmm ok im ....just me lol ...i dnt believe any one person should run things ...i have quite a few LGBT friends ....and i dnt think its a matter of blameing you for everything sometimes it just them venting ... and you may be the only person they trust enough to vent too ....but either way .... dnt let anyone take you down hun ......chin up babe

Posted

thinks for that you no i try to stay stronge now that im single im trying to let the right one come to me so now ill just wait you no because i am not going through this agen

Tor_Saff
Posted

chin up love. you know what if it couldnt be worked out then fuck her. you seem like a lovely lady so you'll find someone better. you deserve better.

Posted

thinks

Posted

I'm a stud and I can say that I try to show that I'm a leader, but it might come across as "knowing everything" I'll admit right now that I dont know everything haha but I do have experience.

Posted

that true but i mean some just take it to far

Posted

i agree that sometimes venting can be taken harshly because i know i do the same and i dont know your situation , well that you were in , now that your single... just hear the support you've gotten from people in the same situation or on the other side of it all. live and learn, theres love out there for everybody , im sure you'll find it soon and if not soon , hopefully theres someone great till then.