Alicia_Kaylyn

straight girl crushes - Lesbian Ladies

Alicia_Kaylyn
Posted

I'm having troubles with a straight girl crush. Usually I get over them pretty quick but this one is different. She knows I'm gay and she's ok with it. She tells me she is straight but she continues to flirt. I don't know what to do. Help!!

Vivian_Blackhorn
Posted

I had this problem not too long ago myself. The girl was someone I knew for the longest time, who flirted up until I told her of my transition. Then she panicked, tried to get me not to... and a few days ago, she started flirting again. Apparently she was trying really hard to picture herself bisexual, but couldn't go through with it.

Each person is different. The only way you're going to be able to find out is if you approach her. Or just wait for her to give it serious thought, but sometimes it's best to just flat-out ask. If she doesn't know of your crush, she's going to keep flirting, straight or not.

Alicia_Kaylyn
Posted

Thanks for the advice!
Oh she definitely knows of my crush because we sometimes joke about it. She continues to flirt knowing how I feel. I can't tell what she wants.

Sarah_Adkins
Posted

Dude i wouldn't put up with that. There is no reason to keep torturing yourself with it. She might be curious and like the attention of you liking her so she plays with you. Its unnecessary and cruel. Just let her know how you feel and ask her to not toy with you.

Posted

I totally agree with Sarah...it's not fair for you! I had a situation like that before, and I actually talked about it in here. I told her how I felt and she told me she was straigt but we still flirted. I actually kind of distanced myself (which sucked at first) but now I don't NEED to be around her like before. Now she's the one calling me up. Haha

Posted

how can you tell if some one straight likes you

Posted

Oh you can tell, it's just how they act...if they text you after you just dropped them off. The thing with my straight friend is that she calls herself a "fag hag" which means that she is always around gays...her best male friend is gay. So she knows the environment and she knows what she's doing. LOL...girls I'm tellin you what, you can't live with them, and you can't live without them. LOL j/k

Sarah_Adkins
Posted

Totally fell inlove with a strait girl. Broke my heart and ruined a part of me for a long time. Its just not a good idea to go after someone who may be confused about their sexual orientation. If they are scared they will always leave you for a guy because its safe. You can always get a strait girl but if they are really strait you will never keep em. My advice is if they are a friend and you like em that way DON'T go there. But if you just wanna fuck well...you can ALWAYS get that from em.

Posted

i agree with sarah. They will never stay. Don't ruin a relationship for something that will not work. It's not healthy to set your heart on something to have it walk away.

Posted

wow i have this straight girl she is a good friend like she would call me late when every one is in bed just to have me over to bake cookies all way thinking of some thing for me to do her kids love me but i think she do to