Johnny_David

Mind your own fucking business. - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hi

You Might know me. If you do I Love You and hope you're well,and If you don't, I love you just the same and Hope you're safe. Well anyway,and I hate to bore you with my problems,but this seems like a great place to vent and meet cool people.I live in a Apartment building that houses over 70 families. I've lived there now for over 13 years,( well actually over 12years). Hey. I live well with people because I mind my own business, and because I don't want anybody minding mines.

At one time I used to play alot of loud music because I had just aquired a new "Nad" stereo. Those of you my age might know what I'm talking about. I still have it ,and as I am writing this I am listening to it.. Now I listien to things like "nine inch nails","slipknot",David bowie",10cc&; I can go all across the board.

I used to tour in Europe and was Lead singer for a few bands until I just came apart with the fight about who I was. Anyway that besides the point. I now live with too many people in one place,meaning the apartment building.

Guys, I really don't give a fuck who you are,what you are,and what you,do,but don't get in my business when I'm not getting into yours.

I say that because it seems that the tennets that I live with,(who for the most part are all related,and not all are like this),don't take to me playing my "Red hot chillipeppers",but they can play music all night,and I can't say shit.. They let their Children play in the hallway. There're at least 7 other families living on that floor and myself,but they think everyone should have sympathy for their kids. I say,Fuck that!!. Teach your kids,and don't expect me to be anything.

Now The super has half if not more than half of his family living in this building. He fixes everything for them.. Me He says he will do everything he can,but hasn't done shit for over 12 years. You See guys, I don't acert myself. I am very introverted. I am this way because I can kill a person. So if you cheat me at the grocery store on a dollar,cool. I will not argue it, because I will kill you otherwise God I am Ex Military man. Now I play Loud music Once,twice,six times a year. Now these dominicans Want to complain I could care less what you are,but don't annoy me.Now Dudes I'm not racist. I don't care,but I see reverse racsim. I love them becausce their me,but is it their business what I do?? I don't go above the law. I know how long I can play it loud,by god,I was recrutied by the force,but refused.

I just wanted to let myself go while I listen to some slipknop and Marliyin manson.

I hate the hoilidays. I have no familiy no close friends. It's the hardest time of the year for an artist like me to get through. But these fuckers should leave me alone...

I think they called the cops..../...

Posted

go away

Posted

Can any twink add me because i cant add anybody i dont know why
I want an awesome twink
a white one with some hair on his body or without hair
nice looking
sexy and horny
i have a camera we will talk together

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Johnny,
As i was raised in the east end, of London, " The mind your own bisness "
mind set, i lived by, 100%, so in a way,i know whare you are at.

All what i used to do, was to go into outo, then i found, what ever happend, out
side, of my , Space, was not a shock, becouse in a way i think that you become
un-shockible.

In those day`s, a man could of got shot, in the same room as me, and i would
of, just, walk past him. looking at him, thinking,to my self, " Don`t get involed "
Becouse it is none of my Bisness.

It is a shame, that you can`t get your Mind set back, ???.

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

yuo have awesome taste in music ! If i lived in your biulding ther'd be 2 of us.! i know what you mean if it's the popular majority doing it ,it's o.k . if not ,then we have a different set of rules and i hate reverse racism or any racism!! your morons have landed comment made me naerly fall off my chair! l.o.l!!

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

open up the window and play it loud!!!

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

i was kickin it to korn today.

Posted

Great group. I get my kicks from Nine inch nails,david bowie,and Tom waits.

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

don't know tom waits have vaguely heard of him though. nine inch nails are awesome, bowie has some good stuff. I like stuff like good charlotte, lady gaga, my chemical romance, slip knot, insane clown posse, metallica, white stripes, 30 seconds to mars,greenday, poison,guns n roses,r.e.m, florence and the machine, mumford and son, eminem, and the list goes on....

Posted

I'm not really Gaga over Gaga,but the rest is pretty cool. Also Perfect circle,bloodhound gang,butt hole surfers,and so on.

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

ahh the blood hound gang! yes love them!

Miles_Barnden
Posted

nine inch nails and david bowie ftw x

Douglais_Simmons
Posted

I know what you mean when it comes to people butting into your business... it can get so fucking annoying at times.. I mean If I wanted to talk to you when I get a coffee or sit at the library reading I would.. but I don't have to worry about people harshing on my music because I sound proofed my room like 6 months ago.*P.S I love your listening list ^^*

Posted

Seriously Johnny i have never heard someone vent like this before. It is great and i feel you, my guy.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thats why we have site and topic were we can vent..

Douglais_Simmons
Posted

he~ we all have to at times^^ or we'd kill someone