looking for the best all time lesbian romance movies - Love and Romance

Posted

i liked Desert Hearts and Two Girls in Love. What others do you suggest?

Posted

i was looking at some of the dvds of lesbian videos at amazon,com and didnt want to get some straight guy sex video. it can be hard to tell

Posted

Well V for Vendetta has a long biography scene of this girl named Valerie who was a lesbian... It made me bawl.

Posted

i really like "V for Vendetta" but i didnt think the main girl was a lesbian, she was in a room where a lesbian was held in a cell who was a lesbian.

Posted

i LOVE V omg mmm and lea hush i told u u still need to watch there are other important parts! and omg u didnt see better than chocolate i am glad u did now but dude u suck all the movies i list i suggest to watch they are really good i really liked imagine me and you and i can't think straight is my new fav

stars will be the ones i really liked *

Aimee and Jaguar
Bound***** (OMG the sex scenes mmmm)
Fire
Claire Of the moon
Tipping the Velvet *** (Short series but awesome)
Go fish
High Art
It's in the water* (The movie not the series)
Late Bloomers
Show me love
When night is falling**
If These Walls Could Talk 2** (Ellen Degeneres is in this one)
Chutney Popcorn
The Truth About Jane** (Very well done movie)
Lost and Delirious** (You get a good laugh and brings u to tears)
Treading Water*
Kissing Jessica Stein* (Reminds me of a female Woody Allen the movie not the part where he sleeps with his adpot daughter LOL)
The Iron Ladies 1 and 2** (they are funny LOL)
The Girl
Mango Kiss** (Funny and sweet)
April's Shower*** (LOL alex and that smirk LOL i do the smirk LOL)
A Family Affair *
Wave Babes** (Funny)
Girl Play*** (Really cute)
D.E.B.S.*******(LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!)
Amour de Femme***
Saving Face*
Round Trip*
My Summer of Love* (lol just watch)
Intentions**
Goldfish Memory***
Floored by Love
Clara's Summer
Unveiled**
Puccini for Beginners** (one of these movies that i dont see happen in real life but then again anything is possible)
Out At The Wedding(Crazy but Funny! LOL get a good laugh at this one)
Loving Anabelle*****(LOVE THIS MOVIE)
The Journey***
Gray Matters**
In Her Line of Fire***
Water Lilies**
Sonja***
The Gymnast***
This Kiss***
Spider Lilies**
Itty Bitty Titty Committee****

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!

Posted

i can't call myself a movie addict anymore...
i haven't seen or heard of any of those... but the only les related stuff i watched before better than chocolate and the l word was xena and even than it wasn't much my dad didn't like me watching it much (never knew why till much later. i was a kid when it was on. use to watch sinbad and hercules too. hehe)
and all i thought when i read sonja was red sonja and she's from a comic book serias (*drools* love her!) tho she does have a movie so good.
and for it's in the water, it reminds me of a horror movie with the same title...

Posted

imagine me and you....such a wonderfull movie. *sigh*

itty bitty titty committee awesomely made for and undergound movie. you must see those!

Posted

OOOH I love better than Chocolate.. and Itty Bitty titty committee. Awesome movies.. Now I wanna watch em!

Posted

LOL its in the water is not a horror movie its pretty good and funny LOL when they say its in the water its like catching the gay LOL thats y the title is funny

ah yes i love imagine me and you

Posted

Ooh yeah I forgot about Imagine me and you.

Posted

Oooh Anyone See D.E.B.S?

Posted

Mine too.. Mmmm.. I might watch that at work..