Hannah_Stepp

What to do...? - Lesbian Ladies

Hannah_Stepp
Posted

Okay so I live in a small, coastal town in Georgia. Gay community is very small and even a smaller amount of people are out or even partially out. It's so hard to find people without risking that you may be hitting on a straight person... Not a good experience! Haha. Social networks like this are great, but far too often don't help because most lesbians either don't know about them or are too afraid to join one. I can't seem to meet anyone.. No one worth being in a relationship with anyways What to do?

Posted

Go out and meet people.

Nebelpfade
Posted

What would you like to do ? Cuz, if you don't go out and try, you'll never meet one, thats for sure, like Luz said.

Posted

aint there any towns or villages nearby u could go to with larger gay communities ????

Posted

I honestly think it's harder to meet people now a days whether your gay or straight of what have you. Could just be me being too old school once again. If you don't like the whole online scene then the only thing is either to move to where there's a bigger scene or keep on going the places that you normally go and hope you run in to someone. Or maybe try to find a place where glbtq tend to hang out. I know not very helpful right? I think the online scene helps just because it's easier to come out online in a group where you felt safe, and it might help you to know who's gay in your area, but ya it does take actually meeting someone in person for me to know if it clicks.