Crystal_Lopez_47050

on a serious note.. - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

where are the REAL women that are REALLY "gay"?

stop pretending to be something your not ladies. its ok to be bi.

YOUR BREED IS JUST NOT MY TYPE.

thanks for your time =)

Nebelpfade
Posted

Hahaha, way to go gurl =)

Posted

all the "lesbians" i know, legit everyonce in a while have to be with a guy. its annoying

Samantha_Sayle
Posted

Haha lol hate fakes x

Posted

lmao!! whats wrong with being with a guy? yes personally i think they're icky bt arent u guys just being hetrophobic?? dont put urself in a box! live a little ^^

Posted

rofl... "breed"

Posted

lol I dont blame her. although "breed" wouldnt have been the word I would have used. but I dont go for bi girls. and also whats with the whole "being with a guy every once in a while"? I dont get it. if your really a lesbian how does a guy appeal to you in a sexual manner. I consider myself a "true lesbian." no offense to the girls that do "hook up" with guys but in my opinion a "true lesbian" is a female that strictly is with women. I dont date men nor ever or want to ever "sleep" with a man or boy. There is no appeal whatsoever. That to me is a "true lesbian." Thats just my opinion.

Posted

i agree with the true lesbian definition

Posted

Anna Louise,

if you think men are "icky" then you shouldnt have written on this discussion board. im not trying to be rude or anything but DONT EVER INSINUATE TO A STUD - that they should be with a man, thats just straight up disrespectful. hows that for hetrophobic?

pssshhh.

Sandra_Rodrigo
Posted

I don't know what you meant by 'pretending' exactly... but I interpreted it as when bi people say they are lesbian to avoid being judged but then still have 'cravings' or 'attractions' towards guys. Well, IF that is what is meant here, I just wanna say that I think people should be honest about their sexuality as much as anything else major about themselves (like serious or contagious health issues they have) to the rest of the community. And if not the community, then at least the person they are dating. And I'm not trying to compare diseases to being bi (why would I for God's sake? I'm bi myself).

I'm just saying this cause its the right thing to do. Its important to be honest with the person that you're gonna build a relationship with or potential lovers. Believe me, in the end its for your own good, cause then you don't have to live under the fear of losing them if they find out. I had to deal with this shit with my ex about my 'gender' who couldn't understand the difference between gender queer and Transgender. You don't have to go through shit having to explain to people about something you can't change... In the end who ever will give you a chance and trust you and accept you for who you are is the one who deserves you. So no matter how much hate there may seem to be and misunderstanding and marginalization, be brave and open about who you are cause the right person will take you just as you are.

thats all I have to say about this topic honestly. I didn't even feel like commenting but I thought I'd say something for bi people's sake.

Posted

pmsl crystal if ud read what i said i never referred to u "being with a man" i was simply stating that mayb its not so clear as just being lesbian or bi or straight. there's a hell of a lot of grey out there jus don't discriminate ^^

Posted

I don't think Anna meant to insinuate that you should be with a man.

We are all discriminated against based on our sexual preferences. There are a lot of lesbians out there who aren't Bi. Maybe they were with a man once because society pressured them to be. It hard to find "gold star lezzies" who have NEVER been with a man. Because its hard in a society, depending were someone lives, to not at least tried it to see if they could be attracted to men.

As society changes, it might become easier for you to find the straight up lezzie who never has ever ever been with a man. Cheers

Nebelpfade
Posted

Ive tried man before, and I just ain't interested in them anymore, humans tend to change and adapt, so it's kinda normal that they evolve~ I don't think myself as a straight nor a bisexual even so. I have lesbian friends who like to fuck with men, but wont be in relationships with them.