so... - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

either i live in one of the most unpopulated by gays area in california or i just plain dont have "gaydar". lol i'm just making conversation^^ (but seriously lol)

Samantha_Sayle
Posted

Oh dont worry i think im in the least gay town in the uk lol and i dont have a working gaydar, i can tell the obvious ones but there ether my ex's or im too shy to talk to them lol, cant flirt to save my life ether lol, im such a shit lesbian lol. But i am talking to this one hot chick from liverpool about going to an iron maiden concert late next year and im sat thinking how much i would love to fuck her there, that would make it the first and best concert iv ever been too lol xD

Nebelpfade
Posted

Me, I just can't find THE ONE~ and my gaydar suck's~

Samantha_Sayle
Posted

Lol i would love to find THE ONE i know im only 20 but im getting to that point where i wanna settle down a bit x

Nebelpfade
Posted

Well I never was interested in going out with peoples just to fool around. So ive been single for 5 years now, im laid-back a bit, but I enjoy myself as I am. Course id like to have someone to cuddle up against, but I won't particulary take the first one to come around. To have mutual feelings IS be the hardest part. And around where I live, it feels that peoples only check the looks~

Samantha_Beauchamp
Posted

I live in a ghetto so
self explanatrory
and in middle of nowhere
so gays are kinda unheard of
so I feel ya hun

Posted

I live in the middle of nowhere!! And its fricken hard to find other lesbians that live around me.

Posted

I know exactly what you are all saying! There were only 100 some kids in my graduating class and probably only about 400 in my entire high school. Gays are literally unheard of around here. Its ridiculously hard to find ANYBODY.

Nebelpfade
Posted

Well, I don't have that problem since I live in Montreal (3 millions peoples) plus we have a "gay village" neighbourhood. But they are more imature than anything else~ All they want is having fun and such, soo it's a lil lame if you're more of a serious type.

Samantha_Sayle
Posted

Yeah the lesbians i know are very imature, they like to just mess around, iv been hurt a few times because of it as im actualy looking for a serious relationship x

Posted

well considering all this does anyone know where we can buy gaydar? lol ^^

Nebelpfade
Posted

Pwhaha XD

Samantha_Sayle
Posted

Aprently there is actualy a gaydar app for the iphone called grinder, it is suposed to detect any one else with the app and tell you how far away they are i think but im sure not every gay has an iphone, i know i dont lol and to be honest im dont think its real think it might be a joke app lol x

Posted

lol nice^^