Jesse_Vince_Sparvier

How many of you have encountered the "psycho lezzie"? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I have noticed in many discussions, the topic of "psycho" girls and experiences with them. I have had one crazy relationship with a girl who was pretty crazy. I also encountered a friends ex, who was also pretty crazy. Oh man ...

My one ex was from out of town. She lived about two hours away and was convinced that I was cheating on her. I travel a lot for work and every time I would go away there would be a huge dramatic scene, we'd be yelling at each other, she would be going on and on about how I don't love her, and how I don't dress girly enough and etc etc etc. Luckily that didn't last long and the sex was terrible. She would call me 24-7 every hour, trying to see where I was at, and if I didn't answer she assumed I was cheating on her, with my ex, with my best friend, with a random dude, man she was one insecure person.

Then the other night, at a prominent Aboriginal event, my friends "crazy ex' showed up. She thought my and my friend were together and decided that, that night was the perfect time to try and start drama and "get back" my friend, lets call her Tina. The whole crazy night reminded me of Jr. High School girls, you know how they love and hate each other every minute? That was what it was like man. Crazy. Crazy chick was trying to grind with me, get down, drag me to the bathroom, tell me tina was in love with me, take me home sheeet, and Tina was trying to get away from her, and trying to hang out with me so she would leave her alone, as they were fighting on the dance floor etc etc etc. Anyways, I just pulled myself away from those two, even though Tina's a good friend, I couldn't get involved. There were some big names in the native film and music industry and a lot of them were professional acquaintances and possible contacts/employers/collaborators. I guess crazy chick went to Tina's apartment and was trying to get in after she was rejected by the original chick that she was after (haha)

Anyways, cheers - Jess

Anyways, that's my two crazy experiences lol. We are not alone in our experiences.

Posted

lol i feel like all of my friends and i have a crazy ex... there's always that one crazy one that slips in there. my crazy ex thought i was cheating on her when all i did was work and hang out with her. this was a while ago, we were young, and when i turned 21, she tried to keep me from going to bars without her until she turn 21 six months later. i have many many stories about how crazy this chick was but i won't go into too much detail.

Julia_Hoffman
Posted

i dated a girl for three years or so and she was absolutely normal all through that and even before that when we were just friends but about......oh i'd say 5 months after she broke it off she just started going crazy. now she tells me that there is an alternate universe where her boyfriend is a super demon.....its kinda scary -_-'

Posted

Lmao kinda off subject but my roommate's ex boyfriend says he's a werewolf. legit. He thinks he's a werewolf.... Oh and he can make clouds disappear...

Julia_Hoffman
Posted

lmao i think they'd be good friends unless demon's girlfriends and werewolves don't get along

Posted

just read all this and its one of the funniest things ive heard its weird so many of us have crazy exes so somewhere down the line maybe someones considered us the crazy ones, i hope not though...

Posted

Oh days,. My bestfriend girlfriend is like this crazy girl... =___=

I mean like, she accused my friend, cheatin on her with me and because we're so far away from each other, she accused her for having cyber sex with me (which we're not,. cyber sex is a no no for me) also accused my friend to going to move here to Indonesia and marry me and will never ever comeback to where shes from.....well they're still together until now tho, which is good since they love each other,.

but yeah......

Posted

i have a crazy ex , she had major problems , she accused me of cheating and the lot , and when i tryed to explain to her that i was just at work nothings going on , she dumped me and then rang me later saying that if i dont go out with her again then shell kill her self that was a bit weird for me .

Sarah_Barton_36519
Posted

I went with a friend of mine to a gay function a while ago, and noticed partway through the night that this girl had been glaring/giving me dirty looks every time she saw me. I didn't recognize her, and couldn't figure out why. Turns out she was my friend's ex. My first experience of so-called "lesbian drama". I guess she thought that since we were hanging out, we must be banging too. lol

Also, demons and werewolves...wtf. haha Definitely lol'd at that one.

Posted

So I have a story...thing is my 'straight' friend and I never dated so she isn't a 'physco ex' but just listen to this...

So this past year a group of us (all gay except for my friend) were at Gay Pride. It was so hot out so we all decided to go to this pub right next to the park where we were at. We all ate and we were waiting for our gay guy friend to stop talking to this other guy and we would leave. Well this girl comes in and looks at me and smiles, she goes and sits down and my 'straight' friend was right next to me. Minutes later that girl who smiled at me came over and gave me her # and my straight friend gets mad and says 'why would she of given you her number if I'm right here next to you! What if we were together?' So I'm just like...well I didn't know what to say so we leave b/c my friend is mad. She didn't stop talking about it all day...she gets mad if guys or girls flirt with me...

That has been the closest to a 'physco' that I have
experienced...for now I guess. Lol

Posted

lol that happened to one of my other friends. he's FTM and at the time identified as female and went out to eat with our other straight friend. He got the waitress's number and our mutual friend got mad. "What if I was your girlfriend??? Why did she assume we weren't together???"

lol too funny...