William_Alexander_Morvant

Fort Worth Texas - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Im looking for a guy who is nice sweet more masculine and would accept me being extremely fem

David_King_47152
Posted

like my men more non scene have masculine physique

Tommy_Storey
Posted

HI,THERE,WILLIAM,
You are my type of guy, and i would treat you ,proper.

It is a shame,that we live,so far apart. But i hope,that you do find,what you
are looking, fore, a bit closer to home. xxxxxx

Posted

ewwwww my cut off age is 29

Posted

Johnny... You forgot to included close minded, opinionated, arrogant and clueless too. FYI, age is just a # and with age comes knowledge and experience! Cut off age of 29? What in the hell can a 29 year old offer that someone who's 10 years older, can't? 29 and impervious to what a real relationship is? 29 and just starting to enter into adulthood? Not many gay men are out to look for a fem man. There are flamboyant men out there and for those, this is who they are "normally" and not put on. Dump that cut off age, for closing off at a certain age, you just might find yourself alone for a long time. Grow out of that "fem" side and you might start to meet guys who are more inclined to be with another man and not a fem bot. As for you Johnny, open that rusty closed mind. You are FAT, headed that is.

Posted

Age is not just a number,it's a look. If you you have wrinkles and look like you just can't do it anymore,then don't expect a guy like william to fall for you.

Posted

@krystoffer: My "Fem side" isnt something that is just a stage.. i couldnt be "manly" even if i wanted to.. and btw my cut off age is at 29 atm cause im 17.. if i were to go any much higher i would be dating someone who is the same age as my mother and that is just plain wierd, so no age is not just a number.. and like Johnny said i dont want a guy who might not even be able to get it up anymore.. or not even have remotly the same interests as i do.. I know i am fem.. and i am fuckin proud.. cause i may not get many "gay" men going after me, but i have a shit load of bi men wanting me. cause i am the best of both worlds for them.. the trophy "girl" and the plus of having junk in my pants... oh and BTW I identify as genderless. so this "fem side" aint going anywhere

Posted

lol i dont care wat pronouns you use with me

Posted

thx ^.^

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

william , congrats on being proud of who you are and not knuckling under to those who tell you you must change to suit someone.only change in ways you feel are absolulely necessary or that at least make sense.not your personality or style people should love and accept you for those. Especially any yone who would call themself a boy friend![Or want to be}. Iam happy for you bro!! also, go with what you feel is right for you for now.I would date somone like you. or at least be proud to be you r friend.who is anyone in the gay community to tell others to change who they are? don't we learn anything from our past experiences with " normal society " to know beeter than that?I'm not asking you out btw. i'm above your limit. plus jail is no fun! but good luck in your search, stay true to yourself . the hell with peoples opinions! hey if you want to talk to me cool!! love and fierceness,scott