Samantha_Sayle

Sick of having my head played with. Looking for somone that actualy cares! - Lesbian Ladies

Samantha_Sayle
Posted

Im sick of people messing me around, my ex really messed me around 3 years of on/off relationship with her where she cheated on me pretty much weekly. Then a year long relationship where she just treated me like shit. Then now, me and an a girl both liked each other, i was waiting for her to get over a hard brake up and a few weeks ago she went and slept with one of my MALE best friends behind my back. Now she says she has no feelings for me. I just wanna find somone that wont mess me around!

Posted

I just wanna find someone who wants something real!!! God what's so hard about being commited n in love! I'm in a relationship but starting to have 2nd thoughts about our past 4 year relationship because she's decided to tell me I'm not exciting or spontanous enough...wtf!? Wat kind of shit is that! But I toltally understand where ur coming from...thanks for letting me vent. N don't worry about findin someone...let them find u. Xo xo

Posted

i find honesty is the best policy. if im in a relationship and i feel like straying or i like another girl i tell my gf at the time, tell her everything im feeling, its very embarasing but at least its out in the open.my last gf went off sex and she suggested i sleep with my bestfriend. it worked after a few months we sorted ourselves out again. it may hurt you gf if you say you like someone else but not half as much as going and cheating on them