Heather_Giellis

why is it woman say they want you and never ever act upon it!?!?!?! - Bi Bi Bi Women

Heather_Giellis
Posted

I can't take it anymore... I am poly and bi, joe and i put ourselves in vulnerable situations, and we have the want and desire to give a woman everything! well, here she does come along and she lets us know she likes us and says " I would totally get with you two"... why does it never work in our favor? why is that we can't get what we want? it seems like all we ever do is hook up and never speak with them again... is it that hard to believe that everything we have it would be hers as well or do the ladies just think they can fuck us and go... or they don't even fuck us, they just use us to piss their ex off or get their b/f to pay more attention to them... I AM UTTERLY CONFUSED, WHAT WOMAN DO WE GO FOR AND WHAT WOMAN DO WE PASS UP( I KNOW THAT PART SOUNDS BAD, BUT I AM TIRED OF THIS CYCLE) We love hard and we are great people, everyone tells us all the time, you will make another woman extremely happy... geesh would i love the chance to just be able to do that, but so far ?? nothin lasting! i am usually very happy and up beat about our search for that special lady, but I am beginning to think i am too happy about it! and now all i ever get is bullshit lies or heartache! Please give me some advice or atleast speak your opinion =) It would be greatly appreciated

Sierra_Brown
Posted

i wish i coud say there was a sure shot way of telling the real from the fake but there isnt. i know u just wish that the women that u try to deal with are open and comfortable with you and joe, but i know u must know that most of time well the times we r in now most people just want to enjoy sex and not complicate it with "being in a relationship" all i can say is if u guys find someone and it doesnt feel right or u think they have other motives cut it short before they can fuck it up....hope this was a lil helpful.

SarahLynn_Bower
Posted

i wish i could help
it seems like i am going throuh the exact same thing, having some great sex and then he/she disapears!??
i mean, what is wrong with this picture?
it makes me feel that a) i am picking losers, b) these losers are atracted to me and mmmMMMmm cum and run, c) i am some kind of fuck up, d) that i just need to be teased off the edge of the earth?
i do not need any of that BS! i already have enough on my plate without one night stands even if it makes me feel great for a few days..

any ideas?

Heather_Giellis
Posted

thanx Sierra... we have been trying to follow that modo and its working better, but we still get suckered in =) lol! maybe we think to highly of them... ya know, we think they are being just as honest as we are? oh well... we forge ahead and try again right =) thanx again!

and Sarah what you put up describes it to a T =)

Sierra_Brown
Posted

im glad i can be of some help .....its kinda hard to know someones intentions even though they tell u one thing theyre really thinking another...but its good ur still forging ahead.hope u find what ur looking for.

Posted

I find most in life that one needs to sift through the trash to find the rare gems. It's tedious, you get side tracked with shiny baubles that aren't worth anything, and it often feels like a waste of time until you finally find what you were looking for in the first place. Hang in there sweetness!

Heather_Giellis
Posted

thanx hun

Lys_Garcia
Posted

This might be because I'm still kind of new to the whole scene but have you guys tried being upfront with them and being like we're here for a relationship and not just a fuck? --- I'm sorry if I'm stating the obvious but ...yeah :\

Heather_Giellis
Posted

trust me I am soo honest it hurts, we are totally upfront and make sure we tell that person everything there is to know... I just don't understand why they say they want us and then when it comes to actually being in a relationship, they get shy or back out!

Lys_Garcia
Posted

haha ...well I kind of understand about the shy thing because it is (well at least for me) an unusual relationship but I don't understand why they would say one thing and then take it back later ....make 'em sign on contract or something haha ;P

Heather_Giellis
Posted

haha good one... I'll get that contract made up ASAP! LOL!

Alanna_Christine
Posted

*lol* nice! i always wanted to be in that kind of relationship, but I've tried without success. I need to find a one-on-one connection with both people, and it takes me time to open up to others because I am terrified of rejections.

SarahLynn_Bower
Posted

totally agree with you Alanna
i am that way too. andd it sucks that it takes so long to get comfortable and really open up...
soometimes when i just lay it out at first.. Fucks everything up cause i dont...
haven't learned when enough is enough and not too much. like especially when i really awnt it to click right off and just TMI
ARRRGHHHHHhhhhhhhhh\
i hate that
and bashfull too lol

Callie_Haymond
Posted

I hope Yall find that special lady. I would love to find a couple to be with and to love.

Heather_Giellis
Posted

I am not a fan of rejection, but I am building a respect for it... only because rejection is better than being led on! I am currently trying to catch someones attention and I know she has a crush on Joe, so I am hoping that she is building feelings for us, because she has admitted to be attracted to us both of us yay about time! but i won't get my hopes up! Just going to see where our feelings take us!! patience is a virtue

Posted

thats happens in all types of relationship girly. do let it be tooo off-putting.lol