Lynn_Dowell

HOW?!?!?!?!? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Ok the full situation. This girl I was with 2 years ago, whom has been my best friend since, I just started hanging out with again in a long time. Well I been with this really amazing girl lately who really deserves the best. Well after staying with my friend for two nights we realized we still have really REALLY strong feelings for each other that have grown over the years. Well I had to choose between them and I chose my friend because I didnt wanna lose her at all.

So the amazing girl backed out because she is that wonderful. Now the thing is that I did and still do love the amazing girl. But we are trying friendship but I still have thoughts about her and how things were and sometimes I cry because of what I lost by choosing the other girl.

Now I dont regret my decision. I am just curious on how to stop feeling like shit and breaking down any given moment? I do love my friend who is now my girl. But I also love my now ex (cry). How do I stop all this hurt? Any opinions would be appreciated. Thank you

Posted

so you feel strong feelings for both girls? ive had that. theres nothing you can do to ease the hurt. when i was with my girl i feel for my best friend, i told my girl right away and every thing what i was feeling which was so embarasin.
at the time my girl had gone off sex and she suggested i sleep with my best friend. it was fantastic but was awful at the same time as my feelings got stronger for my best friend.
im now friends with both girls and i miss the bonds i shared with both, they were both special to me. i always look back and thank them for what they gave me.
you'l not get over it easy but youl get better at dealing with it x

Posted

maybe you need to be alone for a while. and figure yourself out before you can fully commit to your ex-girlfriend now current girlfriend.

Posted

Lena, sorry your getting a bit annoyed by this whole thing. but you meant a lot to me. yes I said it and yes it is TRUE. you have no idea how hard it all still is on me. but thanks for showing me how much you cared. you didnt even put up a damn fight. so I now know how it was from your point of view.

Lindsey_Carter
Posted

Well I have to say that what you did to the "amazing girl" Lena, who by the way you're very much correct she is an absolutely amazing girl, was pretty screwed up. You should have been completely ready to move on before you started leading someone else on. If you thought there was a possibility of connecting with your ex in a way that was more than friendship, then you shouldn't have even been around her. If you're in a committed relationship, there's a reason why it's called committed. Up and leaving someone for an ex makes them feel like a rebound. You need to choose one girl and stick with it and leave the other one alone so both of you can move on. You feel guilty because you obviously understand what you did was a crappy move to a girl who really is awesome. But that is totally your loss and someone else's gain. As for Lena not fighting for you, why should she be the one fighting for you? Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't you the one who left her for your ex? Some girls are smart enough to let you walk away if they don't mean enough for you to stay. Thank God Lena is one of those smart girls. Good luck to you and your friendly ex now gf again.

Posted

I know what I did was crappy. I know it to my very core. and I didnt realize these feelings about my ex until then. but look its over now. I am a fuck up. I cant move on because I did mess up. I know lena will never be mine again. and I broke up with the other girl because it wasnt right. it didnt feel right. but whatever. I am gone. I am done. its over. all I have is family and school. no one else can mean anything to me again. except lena but thats gonna stay sore for a very long time.....

Lindsey_Carter
Posted

That's kind of very emo-ish. You will move on just like the million other girls who have said that after they screwed up and realized they let the wrong person go. It happens. A year from now I promise you'll be liking someone else. You don't think so now, but it shall happen because some things just aren't meant to be. And honestly if it was meant to be, then you probably would have picked Lena in the first place. But good luck to ya!

Posted

i dont care how it sounds. and there aint anything else to say. only one person even barely understands how i feel and she knows how long its gonna be because as she said "i can see your madly in love with her." and i really am. but it dont seem to make a difference.