Robin_Porterfield

peace in my sleep - Love and Romance

Posted

I suffer from insomnia really bad. Every night I sit awake and I can hear my roommates sleeping. I find myself almost mad at them. But last night I was lying in my bed reading when there was a slight knock at my door. It being 3am, I thought something was wrong. Instead it was Ally, She never said a word. She just undressed herself, then me. Crawled under the covers turned out the light, and held onto me. The next thing I knew the sun was rising. She still hasn't mentioned it to me. And I'm still to stund to bring it up. A womans body comforts me. It was great!!!!

Posted

Now that is BEAUTIFUL!

Posted

I love snuggling up to a warm body in my sleep!! I sleep much better with another person in my bed. I quite the little insomniac when i'm all alone

Posted

omg that was sooo cute ^.^
i totaly understand i can't stand not sleeping with someone or something. so i still with with my teddy well he's like a body pillow but i can't sleep without him and if i'm at a friends i have to sleep with someone (had like all guy friends) or i'd have to hug onto a pillow

Posted

awww i'm sorry but this is soo fucking adorable! LOL i can sleep by myself never really had a problem with it but then again i never stayed long enough to snuggle LOL damn xD thats kinda mess up when i think about it

Posted

don't worry i'll be snuggled in with ya when i get there. so than you can find out. but if i wake on the floor your sleeping on the floor the next night with bruises

Posted

LMFAO damn XD LOL well u better sleep next to the wall then xD because i will kick ur ass off and ooo never mind i like it when u get fiesty hmm i want to see that x3

Posted

wall? pfft i'll be on you i wont notice a wall... *coughs* no comment..

Posted

hehe naughty Lea-chan!!! I'm not a bed hogger but while i sleep i seak out the person next to me usually resulting in them on the floor so i have to stay on the outside!!

Posted

aww your so cute onee-sama!

Posted

it's understanding snuggles, huggles, cuddles all are the best! i love being able to hug onto someone and just lay there for hours in a soothing silence

Posted

aww u both are ADORABLE!! sooo cute xD and i'm soo turn on right now XD

Posted

oh now you tell me! goddamnit! i hate you internet! and your cutting out! ahhhhh!

Posted

lmfao LOL yeah to bad about that lol XD i went drinking tonight as well oh man awesomeness at its finest and i'm drunk yeah me gonna go beddy soo ish or watevr

Posted

yeah i was so passed out by the time you got on.... fuck!