Sierra_Brown

WHEN SHE RETURNS - Bi Bi Bi Women

Sierra_Brown
Posted

Have u ever been in a funny situation where u thought "wow did this just happen to me?" well i have. i was just running to the store, because as usual i forgot to get some damn tissue. i threw on a pair of champion sweats, a wife beater and some all white ups. i'm walking across the street, only thinking about getting some tissue and nothing else! when i see her. shes standing right in front of the bodega. 5'7, dark chocolate skin, hazel cat eyes, a small snub nose with a little diamond stud in her right nostril, full cocoa brown lips with a little down turn to it, she has a swimmers build and the prettiest smile i have ever seen. from my understanding (well from the info i gathered) she was 20, no kids, no bf, and she wasnt into girls. i walked a little slower so i could drink her in reallll slowww. as i passed her she called my name. " hey jynx" i turned and waved. just as i was continuing my walk to the store she said "hey come here real quick" i turned back and walked over. "whats up?" she said flashing me her killer smile. "nothing much on my way to the store, then back home, u?" she shrugged her shoulders "ah nothing much do u mind if i come over for a lil bit?" i quickly thought about it well no i didnt think i just said "sure." after copping a few rolls of tissue, and a wine cooler for her; we both waked back to my apartment. " nice place." she said as she walked into my living room and sat on my suede couch. "yeah i think ill be moving soon" i dont know why i even said that like she gave a damn but i said it. "oh"she said as she fingered the plushness of my couch. i gave her the wine cooler and opted for a glass of water. "why are u gay?" she asked me with a slight smile on her face. i cleared my throat and thought for a sec before i answered "well it wasnt a choice really. i always liked women ever since i was child." she licked her lips and said "what i mean is, do u enjoy being gay like,' she started gesturing with her hands and looking nervous," what do u ah do with other women?" i giggled, she looked so lost. "um i dont think u want to know. she shook her head then downed the rest of her drink. i ran my hands over my dark ceaser hair cut. before i could say anything, she stood up, then said "ok well since u wont tell me, u might as well show me." i backed up a step or two when she got up, its not that i dont wanna give her the bizzness, its just im afraid of what might happen afterwards. she doesnt even give me time to respond. she put her hands around the nape of my neck and kissed me. it felt so right, her soft lips on mine, her tongue caressing my tongue, sucking it then giving me her tongue to suck. i ran my hands up and down her back, lingering on her firm butt. she moaned into my mouth which got my right leg doing a crazy dance. when we parted, the look on her face was pure bliss. i didnt have to think about it this time. i grabbed her hand and led her to my bedroom. we fell onto the bed. me on top. and continued kissing and undressing. not in that order. she ran her finger tips through my short hair, making me shiver all over. i stopped and got up to admire her body. she had on a rose madder colored thong and matching bra. she was staring into my eyes with a look of pure lust. i climbed on top of her, slid her bra off and got a look at her beautiful c cups. i took her right beast in my hand and tweeked her nipple, she arched her back and moaned in the back of throat. i flicked my long thick tongue all over her hard nipple "mmmmmm i love what ur doing jynx." she moaned bitting her index finger. i made sure i payed the same attention to the other. she was enjoying it so much, hell so was i just listening to her moan and groan was making me wett. she moved further to the center of bed, making me crawl after her. when i was face to face with her she got really bold " take off my panties and taste me." she panted to me. i never liked to be rushed to do something. so instead i slid her thongs to the side and tongue kissed each juicy lip. she gasped and dug her nails into shoulders, then started grinding trying to get me to lick her clit. i kept going, tonguing down each lip, ever so often "accidently licking her clit." "ohhhh ooooh jynx please!" she half moaned half yelled out. i looked up at her licking my lips and tasting her "mmmmmm peaches" i thought to myself before saying "beg me." then went back to teasing her plump pussy lips. "please jynx please, please, i want it sooo bad, i need it jynxy please, ple-" she gasped when i ran my tongue over her clit and began to please her as she requested. she laid all the way back and spread her legs. i wrapped my arms around her thick thighs and continued feasting on her juicy nectar. she shudderd, she fidigited , she convulsed, and shook as her made her cum over and over and over again until.......she started screaming really loud, grabbing my head, and bucking. grinding her pussy into my face, she was saying something but i couldnt really understand her. she screamed out in extasy as she squirted into my mouth. she raked her nails across my back drawing blood im sure as she came back to back, her earth shattering screams bounced off the walls as she arched her back and shook one last time before collapsing back down to bed. i went to taste her again but back peddled away from me shaking her head "no, no ,no no" she said out of breath "its too sensitive, dont." i got angry and pulled her back to me by her ankles, and dove back for more of her delicious fruit. as soon as my tongue stroked her clit she squirted again. the second time she pulled away i let her. "you have 10 minutes then i'm coming back" i growled as i turned and left her there panting. i walked half naked to my kitchen for another glass of water. after draining the glass in three big gulps i counted to 50 before returning to her. " you ready for me?" i asked flashing my own killer grin. she shook her again but not in the direction i was hoping for. " i cant take anymore j, u put it on me and i'm done." she whisperd as she slid off my bed and collected her clothes. i had to hand it to her she did do pretty well for a young'n. i left her to get dressed. when she entered the living room i was on my couch channel surfing. " i'm gonna go jynx, i gotta meet up with my friends." she said standing by my front door. i nodded my head and kept my eyes on the tv screen. she stood there for a while playing with her keys before i looked away from the idiot box. i raised one eyebrow and raised my hands in a "yes what do need " gesture. she smiled, making me smile " can i come back and see u tonight' she asked looking at the floor then into my dark brown eyes ' i think i should atleast return the favor" i nodded my head again and watched her walk out of the door. even though i was "calm, cool, and collected when she was there as soon as she left and as soon as that door closed i smiled and i thought about what i would do to her when she returned.

Posted

Just what I need...but oh well, close enough. The real thing would be so nice...thanks again Sierra

Sierra_Brown
Posted

no prob....