Jenelle_Stellic

would you rather.... - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Would you rather have loved and lost or never love at all?

Personally, i think i would have rather never love at all then love and lost. Cause when you love and lost... it hurts and you seem to always be looking for that even if you dont know it.

Posted

I agree, I think that you don't know true lonliness until you have loved and lost. When you have never loved you have an idealized version and an anticipation and hope for it. whereas once you have loved and lost depending on the situation, that feeling goes away. And your view of love is shattered in a way, and you have begun to rely on it more, and then like you (jenelle) have said you are always looking for it

Jemma_Shead_47098
Posted

I also agree. loosing someone changes you...in a different way to being in love. If youve never loved and lost then just wanting love means you dont know what youre missing. but when youve loved someone with your whole soul and you find yourself without her...nothing comes clsoe to that pain. I was in a situation where I had to be the 1 that walked away...and it nearly killed me. I know ill love her for the rest of my life...but im happy now and know it was the right decision...

Posted

i personally would rather love & lost, then to never experience love at all. yes it does hurt when you lose that special someone. but there had to be many factors resulting in losing that someone. sometimes the best thing to do is let that person go. cause either the love isnt there any longer, infidelity, physical_ mental_ & / or emotional abuse and many other things that i wont even get into. i myself have loved and lost. but it has made me who i am today. it has made me wiser on what to do and what not to do in a relationship, it has given me the experience on what i will work on and what i will NOT tolerate in a relationship. it has made me understand myself better then anything. i am just greateful for all the times i spent with that person, whether good or bad.

Posted

I totally agree with Crystal there is no other experience like love out there. I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Posted

ah here's some hugs back to you Crystal