Crystal_Lopez_47050

hmmm ... - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

why is it that when you start talking to a girl ; she constantly claims shes been hurt , but will never admit to the hurting she has done .. ?

Posted

That's never gunna happen. I feel pity for no one. Especially if their trying to start any type of relationship, whether lovers or friends, with dishonesty. That just don't fly with me.

Sandra_Rodrigo
Posted

Oh, man.... I can totally relate with that. My ex-girlfriend would go on an on endlessly about her side of things without ever really listening to my side. Its a nightmare dealing with someone who can't be rational for long enough to realize their mistakes...

Blondie_Fkin
Posted

i agree with you girls ....
some chicks are just like that tho ...
i admit that ive hurt ppl
but not everyone can

Sandra_Rodrigo
Posted

Yea, I think its healthy to be able to own up when you know you're wrong.... I've done that dozens of times with my ex. But this last thing she did there was no excuse for and she just showed me she's never gonna change enough to even have a decent friendship.

Posted

and thats the sad part sandrinie. when people do things that they know is wrong, but swear that you will stay with them because of what ya (as in you and her) have been through. i hate it when simple minded people thinks its okay to try to undermind those who they know are mentally stronger and capable of making adult decisions. smh

Sandra_Rodrigo
Posted

Yea, its unfortunate... even worse when they try to get your own friends on their side.... insane. But I hope you don't have to feel that again. I guess it can't be avoided. Some people are just like that, but there are plenty of kind, understanding people out there who know what it feels to have a relationship with mutual respect.