Sick of my straight friends...HELP! - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I am a proud lesbian but all my close friends are straight! Im craving a group of gay girls i can go out with, chill out with and keep me company. It would be really nice to have this! I love my straight friends to death but im also really needing a gay group of friends t0 share things with that i cant necessarily do with my straight friends.

Help Please =)

Vanessa_L_Sills
Posted

I am going through the SAME thing. I live in a smaller town so you can't really make friends with lesbians especially since no one wants to make friends with someone they've "known" their whole life. Which I don't get. I have one really good straight friend and I can talk to here about some of it but with her I don't feel comfortable going into detail. I'll be your friend Kim. That's one of the reasons I'm on this site. You can talk to me about anything. Plus I give good advice. You could find lesbians or bi girls near your town add them and then let them know that you wanna make friends with them and then maybe you could have a party and invite the girls you've talked too and whichever girls you hit it off with you can ask them to hang out again or get their number and keep in touch with them. Just a thought. That way if you have a party you'll be out with some new lesbian friends and hopefully make some lasting friendships.

Sarah_Lindborg
Posted

I myself have never really had any gay friends... some bi... but it's a hand full and that's through out my whole life. I think I've had more girlfriends, than actual gay friends. It's actually disappointing when you don't have similar people to talk about things with, i.e. our love lives. I too want to find people I can talk to, people I can relate to and go places with and hang out. I know, since we live far apart, this isn't a possibility... but I wouldn't mind another chat buddy. It's good enough for me, seeings how I only have two lesbian friends and one bi that I talk to often. Message me, hit me up on face book... I'm down for some conversation lol

Sandra_Rodrigo
Posted

I appreciate my friends very much, even though some of the closest ones are straight. But I understand what you're saying in the sense that I feel like I can't fully talk about my attractions or go in depth cause part of me is always afraid they'd feel uncomfortable..... espacially if you've known them since you were a kid and then I guess it would be kind of a shock to find out your friend is gay.... unless they themselves are gay.. lol I had only one friend who was out as gay when I came out and she was the happiest to hear. ^^ And she was also the one who understood it the most and sort of 'introduced' me into the community & all manner of rainbow things.. ^^

Posted

I can under stand how u feel. I need some gay friends to.

Cat_Marcos
Posted

we're all in the same boat but not friends!! so wazzup ppls

Lykira_Fuentes
Posted

Well I am not only new to the site, but also new to being openly gay. It has definately proven difficult this past month, being that all my friends are straight and no one knows what I am going through. So thats why I am here as well, just looking for ppl with mutual interests to talk and or hang out with.

Lykira_Fuentes
Posted

Today is actually my first day, so I'm hoping to meet some neat people who can show me around this new world I'm in now...as corny as it sounds, but its true. You know I wanna go to clubs or bars and just hang out and have a good time but all my friends are straight and I'm not going to a bar alone, that'd just be weird lol. I know most would come, but I just feel like I need to be around ppl right now with mutual interests you know,

Bec_Lawton
Posted

hey hun, becs my name il be ur mate im looking for the same thing it would be nice to have a mate to hang out with and go to the bar with so hit me up if ur intrested in hanging out or chatting .

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

well you are more then welcome to add me to your friends on here. i'm openly lesbain and is interested to talk to more lesbains,

Lykira_Fuentes
Posted

Hey thanks guys I appreciate it. I am kinda running around in the dark here, not sure what how to really get out there and meet people...so I am definately up for chatting!

Georgie_Morris
Posted

Hey, Im really new to here to, and Im so happy to hear people who feel the same... I've got loads of straight friends and Im fed up of hearing about their relationships and sex lives, even though they know my other half, they skim over our relationship, and dont bother asking about us. I love them to bits, but even after I tried to explain it to them it hasn't changed... I think they're just awkward, but Im out and proud, i want friends who are the same and are open with chatting to like-minded people

Lykira_Fuentes
Posted

Hit me up anytime, I don't have any gay friends and it sucks lol well ok maybe one or two but none to chat or chill with ya know

Rosie_Palomino
Posted

Hehehe It sucks... I just got out of a long term relationship and she was my first. So all of the lesbian friends I met were her friends... I need my own lesbian friends to party with!!!! LOL.

Posted

Totally understand the straight friends brushing your relationship off bit. I was with the same girl for years and nobody took our relationship as seriously as they took their own. And now that we are broken up everytime I meet another girl my freinds arent half as excited as they would be had I met a guy. Its exctremely frustrating. I wish I had more gay friends to relate too as well.