New to the site! - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

hey everyone! so im new to this site. Starting a new beginning here in the Southbay and trying to meet new friends in the area. Most of my friends are straight and those who arent are associated with a part of my life Ive walked away from. So here I am taking a chance here

Posted

Hi Jez...and welcome

Posted

thanx! so how is this site? any good? or are there any better ones out there?

Posted

well I've bee on this site for a few months now and I like it...it's really FREE...all the other sites I've tried you have to pay them sooner or later. I've met some cool people on here from all over. I haven't had a relationship with anyone but they are all nice. I think you will like it for sure. Don't just give anyone your # though, unless if you want to...take it easy

Jodie_Booker
Posted

boo! i stil dow gt this site lol help? x

Posted

Lol...what do you mean Jodie? Lol

Jodie_Booker
Posted

is this like gay facebook i this is what i meant lol

Posted

lol thats how i describe it to my friends. but really its just a place for people put out questions or ask advice on what other people would do in their situation without really fearing being judged. just add people and talk to them you'll meet some pretty awesome people.

Sandra_Rodrigo
Posted

Yea, what Meghan said is right Only that this site is very slow sometimes, it seems. But there is definately some useful things that you can learn here. And if its too slow to talk to people, you can always add them of facebook right?

Posted

exactly! ive made some really awesome friends that i talk to everyday via text or email. hell i even met my girlfriend on here. we just celebrated our 7 month anniversary.