Sarah_Lindborg

To be real (ain't gonna say straight lol) - Lesbian Ladies

Sarah_Lindborg
Posted

I've been hurt, I've been walked all over... beat mentaly, physically and lied to beyond belief, won't even mention how many times I've been cheated on.

Since this last time I was hurt (she said she loved me, wanted only me, then came clean saying she felt neither and just didn't want to lose my friendship and did what she felt she had to to keep me around) I've been actin a fool... playin girls, messing with others heads out of spite. But nothings workings for me... I'm a tainted soul beyond what all ya'll could think.

I drink every day, all day if I can... I hate to be sober... but over that, I'm genuine, and I'm intelligent. I'm someone who can help you through thick and thin and hell, even more. But somehow I ALWAYS end up being the one that's left behind, or the one they see as a friend. I'm a catch, that's for sure... and at this point... I'm done waiting for whats close... even if there's distance, if there's someone who can love me for me, I'm down...

I'm just tired of loneliness, trying to be a player when I'm only a lover. I want someone, who is just as caring, just as accepting... someone to finaly show me there's more to love than pain...

Posted

the best I can say is stop trying to be a player and let girls see the real you. maybe they only wanna be friends because they dont think you will be true to them. girls don't like to get hurt or played. so yea keep it real and show you care about just one girl. best I can say anyway

Sarah_Lindborg
Posted

It's not that I was trying to be one, or striving to achieve that reputation. It's just how in the end it's happened because of my fear, and my anger. The two times I was true to someone, I got fucked, and not in the nice wholesome way we all do enjoy. And I never actually got into a relationship without being completely serious until after the second time I got fucked over.

Posted

the way I see it is that not every woman is the same and you do have to go through a bunch of shit so you know how it feels when it is good. I have been hurt a lot by a lot of diff girls. my first cheated on me with my cousin. another chose pot and other drugs over me. another chose to party instead of talk to me so I would only hear from her every other week or so. but now I have a girl that treats me right and I wouldnt know it was so good without those others showing me the bad side. do you get what I am saying?

Sarah_Lindborg
Posted

I do. I've said that to others as well... I guess you just forget when it's you.

Posted

lol yea thats why the saying practice what you preach came about lol. everyone trys to tell others things that they themselves do not follow. but it probably has something to do with most people seperating themselves from others in their mind naturally. idk thats just how I see things.

Sarah_Lindborg
Posted

I get it... I see what you mean and where you're coming from. I'm just tired of games, though I'm only 21, I have my two nephews to raise and I want to stop with the immaturity, for them.After being hurt this last time, which it wasn't she cheated or treated me bad... I've never been treated that good in a relationship actually... I dunno what to think. I guess I'm afraid I'll be lied to again... if someone can be so amazing, and treat you so right, yet lie about even caring... it's obvious I'm blind, gullable. I dun wanna fall into another false reality.

Posted

well the way I would go about it is let them know you wanna take things slow. dont rush into anything but be yourself at the same time. be caring and nice and honest but also keep your feelings mostly hidden that way when it turns out she is horrible you wont get hurt but you also know it wasnt your fault.

Posted

i feel you. and im the same way..and like lynn said a girl has picked pot other me and many other things and other girls..some are just stupid. eh
i ready for it too..but i guess you do have to go throuh the bullshit to get the real...sorry about your struggles...i wouldnt do that to you..or anybody else...