Viv_Vu

WHAT DO YOU PREFER FEMMES OR A.G.? - Lesbian Ladies

Viv_Vu
Posted

AND WHY?

Posted

i prefer either or.. im into what ever catches my eyes im into and has a great attitude and personality .. like to me no matter how you look either your a fem or ag underneath it all (hopefully) your a girl lol..

Posted

agree with person above me eh xD

Sandra_Rodrigo
Posted

femme. Although I appreciate goodlooking A.G.s From.. you know, a respectful distance. lol

Viv_Vu
Posted

thalia, i agree =]

Bec_Lawton
Posted

i have to agree with thalia it doesnt really matter to me : )

Sandra_Flensgart
Posted

what does AG stands for? mu guess is, sort of like butch? =) i agree with Sandrinie.. I am very attracted to feminine girls, and not really attracted to butch girls =)

Arie_Portishead
Posted

i dont get labeling when it doesnt make sense, can someone tell me what an ''AG'' is?

Posted

According to the great and mighty intrawebs an ag is ( and "I'm quoting directly from urban dictionary) an ""Aggressive" lesbian, who tends to dress like a gangster (urban hip-hop look) man in the peruse of getting more women." DIfferent from butch I think depending on where you live in the country. yup definitely perfer femmes.

Megan_Wallace
Posted

Well... i totally try to avoid stereotyping ppl just bc you look a certain way doesnt mean that makes you who you are. I am attracted to the more femme girls that can b comfortable in their own skins. But... thats just me. haha looks are not at the top of the chart of why i am interested in someone

Samantha_Beauchamp
Posted

I pree much expect nothing of the other person regarding looks
you can have one tooth and bald spots and it wouldnt matter
well
technically speaking
someone would sound funny with only one tooth
but just sayn
I normally go for both depends really