Long distance relationship - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

what do you think about it?

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

it sucks for its funner having someone to kiss and hold you more then just every weekend. it only fells the void for a while. thats what i think.

Sandra_Flensgart
Posted

i just had one, she moved 600 km away, didn't last long unfortunately. I think it sucks big time.. but if your love is strong enought you can do it just for a while. I would have moved up to her when I am done with school

Posted

Wow sounds to me like no one likes the idea of long distance relationships... Well I do! ^_^ You see ... Say you can't find the right one locally say within the same city for the sake of argument. Then what are you supposed to do? Most people would say keep looking until you find her.... But what about option B? What if you find your true love online far, far away in a different country? Then what do you do? You do what many call a long distance relationship. As long as you believe in it and your love for the person is powerful, then shouldn't that be all that matters? I would think so. Obviously, one of the other things that need to happen in order for a long distant relationship to work is visiting each other. At least, once is all that should be required for one week. If you find things work between you and your partner in person, then take the next step and find a way to live together or build money for it.

Posted

I was in one for two.and a half years. It takes a certain type of person to deal with it. You gotta be patient and trusting! But getting out of it still hurts and two and a half years of built up lust really sucks when your sex drive kicks in!

Posted

Maybe your right! Maybe it does take certain type of people to deal with it.. I've fallen in love at least three times with three different women all online and far away. Whether states or now a country. Its definitely not lust for me... Sorry to hear that. All I know is you have to be very willing to fall through with those kinds of relationships. My mom doesn't believe in them which hurts me a bit because moral support usually helps out more. So I'm on my own on this one as with my previous relationships. But your right about patience and trust part. Now one thing I will give you total agreement on is when it comes to your own sex drive. Now unless your a virgin, you usually want sex badly or sometimes just want it. x.x; But I find ways to relieve the uneasiness. There's always ways trust me I've learned a lot through experience. =3

Posted

I am in one now. she lives 5 hours away. but its not so much about not being able to find that person near you or not. its more about the connection. I wasn't looking for long distance. I thought we could be friends just fine but the more we talked the better we knew each other and it didn't matter if someone was closer physically they wouldn't be as close emotionally or mentally. if you find someone special enough it don't matter if they are close or not.

Posted

Well that's true... Guess in the end it doesn't really matter... As long as everyone finds someone they love in the end. :3 Glad you met that person.

Bec_Lawton
Posted

i have 2 agree wth ixis if you love her then go for your life, take a chance and see what happens all you can do is try and if its love then there u go; )

Posted

yea. and for melissa I know what you mean about sex drive kick in but even though I can visit her she is still gonna make me wait a while. but it will be worth it in the end

Ashley_Munroe
Posted

I am in one (not really any lesbians in this hell hole).
My parents were in one and are married for 7 years.
And it can be hard sometimes...
But like someone said before it takes a certian person to make it work.
You have to have a lot of trust. lol

Posted

I was a teen before the internet and being connected online was the big thing. Because of that I really enjoy tactile interaction with people where I can see and hear them and maybe reach out to hold their hand or hug them. Unless I was close to someone previously or perhaps met someone online where just messaging that person or chatting kind of clicked and meeting them in person didn"t change that, then I wouldn't be able to have a long distance relationship. I'm old fashioned for my age and sorry for it sometimes. Now a days I think it's easier because kids grow up in a world where they are interacting online and gaming and creating things online. You don't need the tactile world so much, and the internet helps keep us connected more then ever. I guess my point is that its not for me, but it's not impossible either, just hard

Posted

lol I'm just happy to finally find someone local now. It feels nice to actually hold hands and all. Sometimes you forget what it feels like when they person you want to do that with isn't there.