Elle_Hime

i need some suggestions on how i can lose the im not available vibe - Lesbian Ladies

Elle_Hime
Posted

so heres the story , everytime i go to the bar i go out with friends and sometimes the friend that im with is super girly and im not which makes us look like a couple but not really i just like to go with one friend and i see girls staring at me and i get nervous so . that makes me stick with my friend the whole night and just keep my eyes on her .. at this rate im not gonna find anybody because they think im with somebody which is not really the case . i need help on this

Sade_Campbell
Posted

Trying going out with a male friend that understands you for you and tell him the full situation...you want company to go out but at the same time your going out because you want to meet people so tel him not to get too clingy or over protective. Maybe you need to come to the realization yourself that maybe your ready physically to go into a relationship but mentally maybe your not and i guess you need to accept that 1st before you can move on. Then when you have accepted that maybe meeting someone new and fantastic will happen more easily.

Julia_Hoffman
Posted

Try focusing on a wall near the girls instead of actually looking them in the face. I have a horrible time with feeling nervous when i look someone eye to eye. this really helped me out a lot with meeting both new gf's and new friends, sorry if it doesn't help.

Posted

well, if there looking then it carnt be that bad,i have the same problem with my sis everyone thinks were gf but if your intrested in them then get them to dance its works for me i start dancing with my sis there we go our own way and if your still nervous just have a couple of drinks first lol