MASTURBATION - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

i love it!!! anyone agree?

Posted

The only ones who don't love it are those you yet to try it, feels shameful for doing it, or think that their penis is the devil. lol

Posted

Hmmm, I say if your penis is the devil, rubbing out the sin once a day will keep temptation away.

Posted

i agree with you julius i do it every day lol

David_Bridges
Posted

hahaha lol you guys

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes i love it vary, vary,much, But i love it, Even more, when some one else is
doing-it for me. mmmmmmmmm vary, vary, nice.

Posted

Hey amnother question how do u do it?? With ur hands? Or a vibrator

Posted

with my hands, jesse. never heard of using a vibrator. I agree that at least once or more a day is good. I also agree with Tommy. One time, I was sitting naked with a friend of mine on his bed. what started as a little touching, turned into masturbation.

Posted

I think we would like to hear tht story mark!!

Posted

Do any of u have have a wierd way of doing it?

Posted

Well dirk do u have any good masturbation stories for us?

Posted

its hot being in some one and stroking his as he shoots all over me very hot .

and one guy i know shoot a very big load and hit me in the face and all over the mirror above me was a lot, bigest lo ad i seen just buy strokin it with me in him.

Posted

Anyone ever banged his asshole with two fingers, while he's jacking-off? I've done that a few times. That's hot to me.

Posted

Heres abter duscussiob question how were your tteen lives?? Have any of u wanted srx with ur father?? Wierd i kno right but answer truthfully

Posted

Hmmm, are you under-aged? lol. I did explore masturbation on many occasions with my cousins when I was young.

Posted

Lol no wht happened between u?

Posted

Who doesnt love masturbation...I dont do it every day, but when I feell like I want to. Then again its better to have someone else do it for you...and get to do it for them...Ive only done that a few times, but it was great.

Justin_Mankelow
Posted

iregularly masturbate 2 to 3 times a day it puts a smile on my face i love to masturbate alone but even better with company Wink Wink

Posted

i love to masturbate with my best friend when we was about 12 till we was 17 he would often masturbate me well i sucked him loved it then we would cum all over each other mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Posted

so heres a nice question have any one ever do it with someone they didnt kno?? maybe for pay?

Posted

no but has any one ever masturbated in a public washroom

Posted

with someone or alone? I've encountered people in the washrooms who did that. I've done it a work washrooms but never the tapping ritual.